Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of school any tips?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11040
  • Start date
Deleted member 11040

Deleted member 11040

Self-banned
-
Hello everyone rcolin02 here, I am still in school and am wondering what the hell I should do and how the hell to bear the pain and suffering when it comes to school. I can't stand school anymore and have no idea what to do. I wish I was old enough to drop out. I feel like I am in a prison every day I come home from school and I want to vomit all the anxiety that dwells within me, I want my pain and suffering to go away. Any advice on how to deal with this hell? I can't stand high school.

You want a day off , bomb prank, you want permanant off, place a bomb:feelskek: FBI i am just joking

how old are you bro
are you in america too
and why are u too young to drop out
16, I'm from the USA, I want to drop out because I am already behind and too depressed to try, I'm looking for advice on how to keep going on.

drop out if you're that depressed bro
do u live in californa and that's why you can't drop out
Yeah I'm from cali. I see myself as homeless at this point.

You can drop out at 16. If you're not even 16 then gtfo

drop out my dude, i wish i have done it earlier.
the only reason i even went to school was because of my parents.

by the time your peers finish college, you could own your own car + having your own place
also, you will be debt free, have more time, more money and less headache.

don't take pride in working, take pride in your free time. don't believe the lies

Last edited:
T
drop out my dude, i wish i have done it earlier.
the only reason i even went to school was because of my parents.

by the time your peers finish college, you could own your own car + having your own place
also, you will be debt free, have more time, more money and less headache.

don't take pride in working, take pride in your free time. don't believe the lies
Take this advice OP, college is a scam.

The amount of debt you will accumulate will make you shit bricks.