Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tired of rigid fixed religions and a faraway external god?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
over time people made the mistake of seeking god like a game of hide and seek. Seek within with the philosophical help of sanatana dharma and you’ll see.

No dharma for your face

Aham brahmasmi

Cute adorable loli waifu of culture is best god

i give up on religion

I’m not religious

Yes, please show me the way

based and Blackpilled.

Yes, please show me the way
It’s just a jigsaw puzzle. Sanatana dharma will aid you on teaching yourself your own personal way or relationship with god(as they unconscious worshipers of Krishna like to say). All is one and one is all

over time people made the mistake of seeking god like a game of hide and seek. Seek within with the philosophical help of sanatana dharma and you’ll see.
I have 0 self-discipline, so that's an impossibility for me.

I have 0 self-discipline, so that's an impossibility for me.
Smoke some Ganga and do some soul searching for starters. That was unknowingly my first step. Come to find out later that Ganga is believed by many to help you connect with lord shiva

Smoke some Ganga and do some soul searching for starters. That was unknowingly my first step. Come to find out later that Ganga is believed by many to help you connect with lord shiva
Amazon product ASIN 188790400X
You are heading straight to the pits of hell.We could argue about philosophy all day,but i think you are believing in this eastern "tradition" through experience(which one should be always careful about) and my words would most likely be said in vain(for multiple reasons).Read this book,for you are treading a certain path and you should be aware of what you are heading into.

You are heading straight to the pits of hell.We could argue about philosophy all day,but i think you are believing in this eastern "tradition" through experience(which one should be always careful about) and my words would most likely be said in vain(for multiple reasons).Read this book,for you are treading a certain path and you should be aware of what you are heading into.
I’ve tried a whole host of Abrahamic ways and have never felt the relief I feel now. It’s rather weird how you’d prefer me to be full of inner hostility and anger and eventually Euphorically Rejoice or rope. I’m finally feeling truly peaceful in all ways for once, as if I’ve finally found and revived the old me before the anxiety and depression engulfed me.

Listening to it on audio via YouTube right now to fairly consider your argument but absolutely no promises to reconsider as it stands

I don't like to do this but...
Job 9:22
Innocent or wicked, it is all the same to God. That’s why I say, ‘He destroys both the blameless and the wicked.’

I don't like to do this but...

The sinner will always be punished for his sins.Do not fall into liberal protestant nonsense.If you want to dismiss good and evil then you might as well dismiss justice.Dismiss justice and you allow evil into god.An evil god?Do not be corrupted by nonsense.

The sinner will always be punished for his sins.Do not fall into liberal protestant nonsense.If you want to dismiss good and evil then you might as well dismiss justice.Dismiss justice and you allow evil into god.An evil god?Do not be corrupted by nonsense.
Justice exists in sanatana dharma tho, in the form of reincarnation. Karma, reaping what you sow, what’s more just than that? It’s in sanatana dharma that ALL aspects of religion are touched upon. The concepts of heaven, hell, reincarnation, and anything else you feel like a religion ought to have is all there

fuck religions anyway

Acid would probably be more efficient, but I'd have to live by myself first.

Tired of everything

i was very interested in buddhisme a certain time too, i think it's just a phase

@thebuddhacel was a real Buddhist :cryfeels:
Not a phase for me as I’m rice with Buddhist upbringing, I just rebelled and tried numerous Abrahamic approaches to no avail, then I discovered sanatana dharma. Buddhism and Hinduism go hand in hand buddy boyo. This means the path to enlightening truth lies within dharma

i was born and raised muslim, but i left, i only do ramadam because i live a mulim country so i just do it out of habit
The power lies in crafting your own personal fusion of Hindu and Buddhist teachings. It’s like if you were to merge bjj with its older brother judo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back