Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired Of Normies Talking Shit Just Cuz They Can

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
I hate how the legal system and state-enforced violence allow normies to say whatever they want without getting socked in the jaw. They know what if you do anything about it, your life is over, so they just talk shit and never back it up.
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I don’t go around picking fights, and I don’t talk shit either. In fact, I’ve never even been in a fight, but if someone talks shit to me, I talk back, because at least this cucked legal system lets me do that.

I’m a stocky, strong 5’10” manlet with long arms, and stringbean, Napoleon Dynamite fags will talk shit and act all tough cuz they’re 2in taller. Even with my lack of experience, I know it wouldn’t even be a fair fight, but they never let it get there. I just wish once they’d actually back it up, but they never do. Because all they have to do is be tall and act tough, and the government + foids have their back.

I understand that weapons exist, and fighting in the streets like a crackhead is a good way to get someone killed or ruin your own life. I’m not willing to lose my job or life fist fighting Gumby. However, I just wish these fuckers one day try the same shit on some low-inhibition negroid felon with nothing to lose.

Sick of normies thinking they can talk shit all the time because soyciety has their back. Either mind your fucking business or swing first so I can hit back.

knock their teeth in
Yeah, and go to prison.

Honestly, in more rural areas like here, I’d do it. No cameras or witnesses, and cops don’t get paid enough to give a shit. But people around here are polite, because they have to be. Mutual respect keeps you safe.

It’s cityfags always being the biggest asshats. Because they know there’s a camera on every corner, a pigmobile down every road, and the video of anything you do is going straight to some normie bitch’s Twitter and then the courtroom.

No wonder there’s so many rapists and killers out there. In the good old days, if you hurt my family, I was tracking you down and putting you in the ground. Now the best you can do is beg the police to give a shit, maybe send them to trial, and hopefully put them in prison for free food and lodging for the rest of their life.
If I got nothing to lose, might as well.

They only do this when they are with their group and feel powerful becauee their friends got their back.
These people become the nicest and sweetest souls when they are alone

I hate how the legal system and state-enforced violence allow normies to say whatever they want without getting socked in the jaw. They know what if you do anything about it, your life is over, so they just talk shit and never back it up.
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I don’t go around picking fights, and I don’t talk shit either. In fact, I’ve never even been in a fight, but if someone talks shit to me, I talk back, because at least this cucked legal system lets me do that.

I’m a stocky, strong 5’10” manlet with long arms, and stringbean, Napoleon Dynamite fags will talk shit and act all tough cuz they’re 2in taller. Even with my lack of experience, I know it wouldn’t even be a fair fight, but they never let it get there. I just wish once they’d actually back it up, but they never do. Because all they have to do is be tall and act tough, and the government + foids have their back.

I understand that weapons exist, and fighting in the streets like a crackhead is a good way to get someone killed or ruin your own life. I’m not willing to lose my job or life fist fighting Gumby. However, I just wish these fuckers one day try the same shit on some low-inhibition negroid felon with nothing to lose.

Sick of normies thinking they can talk shit all the time because soyciety has their back. Either mind your fucking business or swing first so I can hit back.
Normies are evil, stalk them and defalte their car tires when they're not around in minecraft

They only do this when they are with their group and feel powerful becauee their friends got their back.

I’m a stocky, strong 5’10” manlet
Annnnd everything I took seriously about you. Is in fact out the window. Sorry man. But if you were 5'3 or 4'11 I would've believed this 100 percent.

Annnnd everything I took seriously about you. Is in fact out the window. Sorry man. But if you were 5'3 or 4'11 I would've believed this 100 percent.
You don’t think 5’10” people don’t exist or something?

You don’t think 5’10” people don’t exist or something?
Nah I think 5'10 people exist. It's the issues on the other end that I just don't see realistic.

Normies get away with too much. Meanwhile, if someone like me said I wanted to kill myself, I would get hospitalized. Fuck these doubles standards.

Literally, normies are fucking pathetic fucks.

Nah I think 5'10 people exist. It's the issues on the other end that I just don't see realistic.
You think my life is perfect because I’m barely average height? I don’t get your point.

I want to assault normalfaggots on sight. seeing well adjusted friend having gf having sex having confident arrogant extroverted teenage boys makes me want to bash their heads in. just like it did 10 years ago when I was a teenager myself, their younger versions of the same normalniggers I resented when I was young. I want to punish them for their normie privilege.

I want to assault normalfaggots on sight. seeing well adjusted friend having gf having sex having confident arrogant extroverted teenage boys makes me want to bash their heads in. just like it did 10 years ago when I was a teenager myself, their younger versions of the same normalniggers I resented when I was young. I want to punish them for their normie privilege.
PUNCH THEM IN DA FACE

Since hate speech is violence, when a normie talks shit then shooting him/her should be self defense by their logic (in video game)

get them back in subtle ways, shit in their mailbox, piss on their car window etc