Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tired of normie incompetence

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I can't find motivation to participate in this soyciety. Not only they hate me purely for my looks and sexlessness and sleepoverlessness that follows from it, but also the soyciety just doesn't work well in general.

It seems like no one has ever planned anything, it's all bodges (quick and dirty solutions) on top of bodges, a Jenga tower of crutches. Whether you go to school, work or any institution, you'll be met with so much inefficient shit that I often wonder if that's not on purpose: automation took over so much that there plainly isn't enough work for humans, so we create these shitty little fake jobs just to waste our time and talk about "productivity" when you produce nothing.

Ever since middle school or arguably even earlier (I taught myself HTML and basic CSS in the elementary school, then progressed with basic JS and PHP and languages) I've been into autodidacticism (self education) and there's no way for me not to see how terribly inefficient schools are. You spend there an equivalent of a full time job for about 10 years (15 if you do Master's, but unis can get slightly better if you choose well and have luck for professors) and most people are genuinely barely literate in their native language. I didn't go thru religious (Catholic) education that's an optional part of schooling here, but almost everyone did, and yet whenever I talk about the Bible or religion with normies, I find myself explaining complete basics like who are Pharisees, Sadducees, Zealots, Essenes etc. It's so bad that you need to annotate simple posts cos normies seemingly can't even google or use use a dictionary, and when you post anything longer than a sentence, you get "he typed a whole ass essay, lmao".

As an example, yesterday while returning home from uni, I was stuck with a group of like elementary schoolers in the bus. It was very cramped, so I was kinda forced to hear a conversation of 3 kids with their teacher or some kinda caretaker. The kids were obviously exhausted after waking up insanely early like 6 AM to spend 2 hours in a cramped bus, then had classes (or in this case some kinda field trip presumably) and then back to the bus at like 3/4 PM. Just riding the bus is exhausting, I had to go out of it halfway home and opted to walk for an hour instead cos I was suffocating there. Just doing that every day is enough to burn out an adult, much more a little kid who went from catching butterflies on a field to sitting in class half of his waking hours and the class is prolly not even informative: half of it is bureaucracy (I remember teachers taking like 10 minutes just to note attendance cos they struggled with the electronic system), the second half is trying to silence dumbass normies throwing shit around like monkeys. Anyway, the kids complained cos they all had extra classes (English, dancing) after school and complained how they have no energy and they have zero free time with homework on top of it. Studying when you're this tired is an utter waste of time, it should be obvious to everyone. And yet the teacher showed zero empathy, when one of the kids said she wished to skip the extra class today, she got scolded "nooo, don't be lazy, you won't get anywhere without constant practice :foidSoy:". Jfl forcing toxic productivity and workaholism on prepubescent kids, they'll be burned out and tired of life before reaching puberty. Seemingly everyone needs to work himself to death and yet humanity's biggest achievement are big stores with things you can't afford and a smartphone which you hate but you really need it to survive in the modern world.

Utter fucking clown circus. Instead of "just doing" things, maybe normies should think and plan for once. Otherwise we end up with this bodge soyciety which feels like a plugged (to electricity) charger not attached to anything: working for nothing.

PS Don't nitpick my shitty grammar pls -- I can see it, but I typed this rant as a single stream of consciousness on my phone, so I don't feel like editing it, it's easily comprehensible anyway.

Last edited:
I hate this fucking world more than anything

Typical slave mentality basically. You're working hard to acquire more material shit you don't need. Think about poor chad. He doesn't need a good job to win at life. And yet copers will think that once they get lots of money, women will find them attractive. "Oh let me just get that BMW then I'll get loads of women!" :soy:

The only reason school exists is to pigeon hole the population into learning about shit they don't need. The joke here is that normies/chads work very well with the system anyway because they tend to just accept things the way they are.

Our predicament is that we both fail at the system and want it to change. People don't realise it's a normie system built by normies for normies.

Man, school is for socialization, not education. In soyciety all exists based on sexual-social hierarchy. Male socialization is about who will be the top dog. Nerds are like an anomaly.

I hate this fucking world more than anything
me too I cannot wait to get out of here, pray to god brocel we need to aim for heaven and get the fuck off this shithole of a place called earth.

Typical slave mentality basically. You're working hard to acquire more material shit you don't need. Think about poor chad. He doesn't need a good job to win at life. And yet copers will think that once they get lots of money, women will find them attractive. "Oh let me just get that BMW then I'll get loads of women!" :soy:

The only reason school exists is to pigeon hole the population into learning about shit they don't need. The joke here is that normies/chads work very well with the system anyway because they tend to just accept things the way they are.

Our predicament is that we both fail at the system and want it to change. People don't realise it's a normie system built by normies for normies.
Well said.

Waiting for the collapse

RIP to any inkel forced to work/interact with normies on a daily base.

RIP to any inkel forced to work/interact with normies on a daily base.
XD LOL I know I would hate to be that. This is why I am a night security guard less interaction with the secretly deceptive domineering normies

XD LOL I know I would hate to be that. This is why I am a night security guard less interaction with the secretly deceptive domineering normies
same bro security guard is one of the few jobs blacks can easily get hired in lol

Man, school is for socialization, not education. In soyciety all exists based on sexual-social hierarchy. Male socialization is about who will be the top dog. Nerds are like an anomaly.

View attachment 683861
I wish I was homeschooled up to grade 7 at least I gained nothing from being in school with retarded normiefilth besides anxiety :lasereyes:

It is hilarious when you realize that the average person has no ability to think even 5 seconds ahead or consider the consequences of their actions.

Yet, according to most people I interact with, there are geniuses hiding under every stone.

I started a secondment recently, and I was talking to the manager of the team and he was telling me about this graduate foid that was interning in their STEM role (LOL). This white boomer was practically kissing her ass the entire conversation and she wasn't even there. After my investigation, the bitch has done nothing in six months, absolutely nothing.

They hold together everything with sticky tape and false promises. It is all a lie.