Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tired of living.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
I think about ending my life not out of melancholic despair but simply because I don't have the patience to put up with anything anymore.

Idk, so much stress, frustration, rejections, I'm really tired of being human and there's nowhere to run away

I feel the same way often. It's so brutal to feel that overwhelmed and defeated by life. We missed out on so much, and there is no fixing it. Things don't tend to get better

I feel the same way often. It's so brutal to feel that overwhelmed and defeated by life. We missed out on so much, and there is no fixing it. Things don't tend to get better
peaky blinders GIF

Yep

I think about ending my life not out of melancholic despair but simply because I don't have the patience to put up with anything anymore.

Idk, so much stress, frustration, rejections, I'm really tired of being human and there's nowhere to run away
Same man, inceldom by itself is already hard enough, but the full consequences of being permarotters and the damage its causing are coming down on us is the final nail on the coffin.

Same man, inceldom by itself is already hard enough, but the full consequences of being permarotters and the damage its causing are coming down on us is the final nail on the coffin.
Forget the foids, Inceldom is a representation of genetic failure. Always rejected and pushed down by everyone, we live in a world of shit, where everyone are in it for themselves. Alas, I stick to the gospel since I know he was tormented all his life and still thrived anyway, as well as dozens of men in history who were treated like shit but became legends (Tesla), which keeps me going.

Life is suffering and it produces art, something foids, normies and chads will never understand.

I dont want to kill myself because I dont like the thought of my body being found for some reason. I want to disappear with no trace

My OCD becomes a chore recently. My brain is pretty far gone. I am tired of my existence. Pretty worthless life where I do nothing but rot in my mental illness and inbredness. I feel old now too. I hate this.

I relate to your words. Half a decade ago I posted on my Facebook wall "I'm so tired of living.". I worked hard on myself these past several years. I try to convince myself that my life is getting better but I often find myself questioning is it really?