Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of how people react to me

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
The loneliness of this existence is crippling. Only thing I look forward to is drinking every night. No friends, no gf, family don't speak to me. Most peoples reaction to me is to just give me some sort of weird ass wide eyed stare when I am in their presence. In my work, people get on so easily with eachother, have this shitty normie banter, but as soon as I enter the room people go quiet, and just give the retarded bug eyed stare. What the fuck do you people want from me? You think I like the fact most people view me as some sort of freak? I'd like for them to spend a day in my shoes, or anybody on this site and see what affect it has on them.

The loneliness of this existence is crippling. Only thing I look forward to is drinking every night. No friends, no gf, family don't speak to me. Most peoples reaction to me is to just give me some sort of weird ass wide eyed stare when I am in their presence. In my work, people get on so easily with eachother, have this shitty normie banter, but as soon as I enter the room people go quiet, and just give the retarded bug eyed stare. What the fuck do you people want from me? You think I like the fact most people view me as some sort of freak? I'd like for them to spend a day in my shoes, or anybody on this site and see what affect it has on them.
Fucking brutal. We only exist to work, eat and repeat. This life is a cruel joke.

Only thing I look forward to is drinking every night.
Did that, can't recommend. You will feel like complete shit.
No friends, no gf, family don't speak to me. Most peoples reaction to me is to just give me some sort of weird ass wide eyed stare when I am in their presence. In my work, people get on so easily with eachother, have this shitty normie banter, but as soon as I enter the room people go quiet, and just give the retarded bug eyed stare. What the fuck do you people want from me? You think I like the fact most people view me as some sort of freak? I'd like for them to spend a day in my shoes, or anybody on this site and see what affect it has on them.
relateable

Most peoples reaction to me is to just give me some sort of weird ass wide eyed stare when I am in their presence.
Yeah I had that happened to me when I looked at a foid for less than 10 seconds and she made a wide eyed facial expression which is a truecel trait.

I'm completely invisible to society, they don't even look at me

Drinking alcohol is also one of my copes

Incels

>imagine being able to get a work
normie tier
I would love to be a neet, not as easy as you think in the united cuckdom, unless you are a single mom with 10 kids from 5 different fathers.

I would love to be a neet, not as easy as you think in the united cuckdom, unless you are a single mom with 10 kids from 5 different fathers.
It isn't easy anywhere ig.
Just live off your parents bro

Also get weird stares. People have become a lot meaner and aggressive overall.

this is my experiance. you simply dont matter. you are of no significance or consequence to anyone.

I do use alcohol too to get the day going.
Being alone sucks.

Lol for me my family is just money supplement i dont really like my parents and in general womans