Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of how my internet friends treat me

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I have a small handful of friends i've met through the internet. 2 of them in particular, are extremely shit to talk to or deal with. We play videogames and they're always saying rude ass shit to me, or yelling at me over the smallest of mistakes, and i never do anything like that to them. I try to stay quiet and peaceful between all of them. Some of the things they say to me makes me want to block them entirely. Or leave the call. I'm always being shit talked just because i forgot a simple thing, or something from months or years ago. Or for accidentally doing something in a game. I don't like dealing with them. They both have anger issues and get upset at the easiest of things. One of them sounds like he is constantly talking quietly or mumbling on discord, i don't understand what he says a lot of the time. I may ask him to repeat a time or two. He gets angry at me and says i'm stupid or dumb or some shit and it pisses me off. It's not my fault his mic is super low or he just simply isn't talking clearly or loudly enough. I fucking hate it. Then my other friend for example, is always getting on me about forgetting things. Like if i haven't played a game in a couple of weeks or months, and forget a control or two. He immediately gets loud and asks how i could forget something and how he "doesn't have problems with that". I just hate these people. They have very few qualities i like

They don't sound like friends, tbh, just more non-NT spergs who feel they have the right to treat you like shit possibly because they assume rightly that you have no one else to go to, especially if they've seen your face/you have a truecel voice. Just ditch them, online "friends" rarely last long and it doesn't sound like it's worth it to keep them around for no real reason. :feelscomfy:

You should get better online friends.

Insult them back, when my friend used to make fun of my face I made fun of his grandmother who died of cancer and he'd shut up