Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of getting bullied in computer games

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
So I got reported and punished again in a computer game (which I won't name to avoid doxxing myself) by an idiot that was stalking me for days recording demos to try and get me banned for minor infractions. I'm just so sick of it. I didn't do anything to anyone but somehow wherever I go there seems to always be at least one person that actively tries to undermine me. And I am sick of the hypocrisy of game servers in general where the admins and their friends do whatever the fuck they want and break the rules all the time but if someone has a grudge against you they'll use the flimsiest excuse to get you kicked out.

stop bullying @theson fellow gamers

They can sense your ugly personality and that you post here tbh

And the faggot that got me in trouble had the nerve to tell me to "make more friends" in the server. Yeah fucker, I tried until you pushed through your little vendetta to get me removed.

And the faggot that got me in trouble had the nerve to tell me to "make more friends" in the server. Yeah fucker, I tried until you pushed through your little vendetta to get me removed.

Saying the name wont get you doxxed.

i dont play online games tbh maybe tf2 and for honor but thats it. Cod zombies technically but i usually play solo

What hurts me a lot is that I literally watched the guy that reported me break the rules in a much more serious way than me but I didn't report it because I didn't have a vendetta against him. But he got me punished on a technicality after spending weeks recording everything I was doing whenever I played and baiting me.

That's why i only play single player game, not to deal with any other cunt bullshit.

admins and their friends do whatever the fuck they want and break the rules all the time but if someone has a grudge against you they'll use the flimsiest excuse to get you kicked out.
Hate this so much

old games are one of the most toxic places on this planet. If you used cheats against other players in competitive games you actually deserved it btw. Its worse to have every game you play ruined by cheaters because "it's fun br0"

I don’t play games

Can't you just make a new account or something? And I break every rule that can be broken in computer games (except cheating ironically) ad never get banned

Report them. If it's a niche game with a small community won't your tickets have a larger chance of being read and taken seriously? Or get on their level and grief them back

Report them. If it's a niche game with a small community won't your tickets have a larger chance of being read and taken seriously? Or get on their level and grief them back
he already said that the admins are idiots

pc>anything else

only in platformer games like super mario consoles make sense
Sad state of affairs when incels get bullied not only IRL but also in online (gaming) communities. Kind of like GrAYcels on .co :feelsbadman:
some 13 yo shit from a csgo discord server tried to make fun of me lol. This started to happen really often but at least online i can strike back and sometimes i completely wreck people. Irl i just stutter and then everyone goes :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
I like playing consoles because of the element of comfort they allow for. It's more comfy to LDAR playing vidya in a cosy sofa than sitting hunched over in a desk chair. But outside of that pc gaming is the way to go if you don't have back problems like I have lol

I like playing consoles because of the element of comfort they allow for. It's more comfy to LDAR playing vidya in a cosy sofa than sitting hunched over in a desk chair. But outside of that pc gaming is the way to go if you don't have back problems like I have lol
yes consoles are comfy af but aiming with that small joystick is just a pain in the ass for me.

old games are one of the most toxic places on this planet. If you used cheats against other players in competitive games you actually deserved it btw. Its worse to have every game you play ruined by cheaters because "it's fun br0"
I didn't cheat it was just a stupid minor infraction and the dude was literally stalking me for weeks recording demos every time I was on so he could find something to cry to the admins about. And this guy is also a massive loser that evidently spends all his time in the server because it logs your hourd played and he and I joined at the same time, yet he's logged 10x as many hours as me and already made friends with everyone in the server. I find this shit happens really often. People join a server and act totally obsequious and fake polite until they get "in" with the cliques at which point they run around spamming stupid little faces in chat pushing others around because now they got the admins backing them up.

At least when I play I am genuine and I don't use people to gain an advantage or stab anyone in the back.

give me hint about what game it is

Yeah give us a hint about the game, doesn't have to be anything major

I didn't cheat it was just a stupid minor infraction and the dude was literally stalking me for weeks recording demos every time I was on so he could find something to cry to the admins about. And this guy is also a massive loser that evidently spends all his time in the server because it logs your hourd played and he and I joined at the same time, yet he's logged 10x as many hours as me and already made friends with everyone in the server. I find this shit happens really often. People join a server and act totally obsequious and fake polite until they get "in" with the cliques at which point they run around spamming stupid little faces in chat pushing others around because now they got the admins backing them up.

At least when I play I am genuine and I don't use people to gain an advantage or stab anyone in the back.
I have never played a game thats like a discord server.