Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of "friends" turning their backs to me and abandoning me

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Anyone else have this happen to them? I'm tired of it and seriously want to enact violent acts on these people. I really hate my life right now

I do not have any friends.

Not really tired cause I had so few friends that this happened just 4 times

Anyone else have this happen to them? I'm tired of it and seriously want to enact violent acts on these people. I really hate my life right now

There are no true friends. If you have nothing to gain from, people will abandon you.

happened to me before. got new ones. they left me too. now my best friend is a ex-convict who lives with me. good dude though.

Hmm, violent acts, I wondER whERe I heard about that before.

I don't have any friends, so I wouldn't know the feeling.

yep it happens. some times it was justified' other times the dude just flipped out for no reason.

most of these friends think that changing your environment will change the consequences, which is a dumb way of seeing things.
there is a reason why some people are loners and other succeed socially, and its not the environment. you might hit a jackpot and meet more people but losing good friends for that is not worth it.
like my dad always say 'friends are like trash, they come and go'

Last edited:
happened to me before. got new ones. they left me too. now my best friend is a ex-convict who lives with me. good dude though.

Lucky to have friends. I always only had real life friends who I orbited around, since they had their own cliques. I always have and still do never fit into any social circles, and if I do, Im a stranger to it as I go around from one to another. I always wondered what its like to have such a close friend that you live with (no homo) and help each other out paying bills and shit.

Happened once to me, really shitty feeling specially when you're an incel and barely have any friends on the first place, but you should be glad that at least you cut off unnecessary people from your life. If it wasn't today it was destined to happen at some other point.

Lucky to have friends. I always only had real life friends who I orbited around, since they had their own cliques. I always have and still do never fit into any social circles, and if I do, Im a stranger to it as I go around from one to another. I always wondered what its like to have such a close friend that you live with (no homo) and help each other out paying bills and shit.

most of them were backstabbers and fairweather friends. tis better to have no friends than be friends with those fucks.

most of them were backstabbers and fairweather friends. tis better to have no friends than be friends with those fucks.

Proud to be a lone wolf. I have friends online and like 1-2 people who I talk to in real life, but despite what all the normie therapists would say, I'm fairly happy about my life.

that's good. that's what matters. I have 1 friend, my roommate John. he's an ex-con from up north.

I would rather have no friends than fake friends. I haven't made a single friend after 4 full years of college. Looking at some of the interactions I might be dodging some bullets.

Yes happened to me. I am very strong mentally though and used it as fuel to peruse my goals even further. Some of them tried to rekindle with me when they saw I was doing well JFL. I told them to fuck right off with a look in my eyes.

Yes happened to me. I am very strong mentally though and used it as fuel to peruse my goals even further. Some of them tried to rekindle with me when they saw I was doing well JFL. I told them to fuck right off with a look in my eyes.

The real ragefuel isn't when they abandon you but when they come crawling right back.

The real ragefuel isn't when they abandon you but when they come crawling right back.
Not for me. It just shows how pathetic and low iq they are. Pity is what I feel not rage.

Happened to me before. Now I don't bother anymore. What's the point of caring about making friends when they just backstab you?

There's no mercy for traitors. Ever.

no freinds isolated incel krew

I lost all my friends because they all got girlfriends and only wanted to hang out with other couples. Hoes before bros.

Lol friends who needs friends when u have ppl like @Zesto abandoning us

>Has social interactions outside of the internet

:chad:

I would rather have no friends than fake friends. I haven't made a single friend after 4 full years of college.
Same bro. Real friends are childhood friends, after that point it's over.

That's why I stopped trying to be friends with people and would rather be alone. Friendships aren't real anyway, just a means to an end.

Treat your friends like things you can use to make your life a little bit easier don’t put too much faith in them

only mutual business partners, nothing more, no friends

I don’t understand this thing. If someone want to go somewhere else and is been your friend, why he can’t do that? “Friendship” is not forever, it isn’t written in any place that a so called “friend” have to remain glued with his old social circle for the entire duration of his life.

Yes, makes me angry as fuck if I think about them