Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tired of coping

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
without a girlfriend everything is pointless.

every second of every day, just as I start to relax my subconscious reminds me that I am slowly killing myself with my inaction.

I cant take action because nobody will give me a chance. Its such a humiliating feeling nobody else but truecels can relate to.

everything is fleeting and the only constant is a body that fails me constantly

anyone relate?

every second of every day, just as I start to relax my subconscious reminds me that I am slowly killing myself with my inaction.

I cant take action because nobody will give me a chance. Its such a humiliating feeling nobody else but truecels can relate to.

anyone relate?
Yeah i relate. Every cope gets boring and dry eventually. It’s harder every day and the rope calls your name louder and louder

That's why i cope with God. So i have a life-lasting purpose that doesn't involve another person

without this forum/brocels and my xbox, id rope.

anyone relate?
Cope maxx

also based pfp, degenerate toilets simp for that actor and the shit he stars in. :feelshaha:

Just jack off. It helps with those feelings

That's why i cope with God. So i have a life-lasting purpose that doesn't involve another person
read the bible and nothing in it spoke to me. I only enjoyed genesis and reading about the betrayal of the brothers and cain and noah and early life before jesus

read the bible and nothing in it spoke to me. I only enjoyed genesis and reading about the betrayal of the brothers and cain and noah and early life before jesus
That's understandable.Some people can't have a belief in God, even if they try they're best

All the copes are coming to an end for me. Starting to hate drinking now, and no amount of slop or drugs makes me feel happy anymore :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Who is he?
Evan peters, he plays those degenerate bad boy characters in tv shows like American horror story, given pussy and awards for playing as Jeffery Dahmer too :society:

anyone relate?
:fuk:

I need cyborg implants before 2030.
George Droyd will pave the way for cybernetic ascension implants before 2030

IMG 5139

just as I start to relax my subconscious reminds me that I am slowly killing myself with my inaction.
There’s no point regretting the way you were born.

No action for your face :feelsbadman:

Evan peters, he plays those degenerate bad boy characters in tv shows like American horror story, given pussy and awards for playing as Jeffery Dahmer too :society:
pERsonality.

We need to make an Elliot Rodgers movie starring Timothy Chamalet (idk how you spell it) as the lead actor to turn foids into incelsexuals.

pERsonality.

We need to make an Elliot Rodgers movie starring Timothy Chamalet (idk how you spell it) as the lead actor to turn foids into incelsexuals.
yknow if somebody made a film of alek and made him the generic older chad i bet they would lose their shit, though casting some prettyboy as rodger would be hilarious

I was pretty confident I was gonna rope a few years ago but then I started doing drugs and that helped me cope. It's starting to not work anymore, I feel different while on drugs but often still feel just as miserable.

I was pretty confident I was gonna rope a few years ago but then I started doing drugs and that helped me cope. It's starting to not work anymore, I feel different while on drugs but often still feel just as miserable.
yep im at that point right now