Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of bitches acting like I’m invisible…this time I strike back!

Loverboy

Loverboy

Neokantian Schopenhaueriancel
I AM TIRED OF BEING IGNORED and being treated like I don’t exist. I am NOT putting up with this constant disrespect and awful treatment all the people around town show me, women especially. Today I was buying some socks and went to check out. I wanted to try and practice being sociable so I said to the older woman cashier “Hi, how’s your day going?”

This sour bitch just looks up at me, holds eye contact for about 5 seconds with a mean look, and then looks back down at the register. Completely iced me for no reason. I couldn’t handle this disrespect. So I just imagined her replying in my head, and responded as if she really had. In my head I pictured her saying, “my day was great, how was yours?” And then out loud I said “my day was great actually, thanks for asking.” And when I said that she looked up at me and I scowled at her as hard as I could. I hope I ruined her day because she sure ruined mine. Lousy whore. I should go back to that store just to bother her more.

I AM TIRED OF BEING IGNORED and being treated like I don’t exist. I am NOT putting up with this constant disrespect and awful treatment all the people around town show me, women especially. Today I was buying some socks and went to check out. I wanted to try and practice being sociable so I said to the older woman cashier “Hi, how’s your day going?”

This sour bitch just looks up at me, holds eye contact for about 5 seconds with a mean look, and then looks back down at the register. Completely iced me for no reason. I couldn’t handle this disrespect. So I just imagined her replying in my head, and responded as if she really had. In my head I pictured her saying, “my day was great, how was yours?” And then out loud I said “my day was great actually, thanks for asking.” And when I said that she looked up at me and I scowled at her as hard as I could. I hope I ruined her day because she sure ruined mine. Lousy whore. I should go back to that store just to bother her more.
Her face said it all. She’s rotting and wants to die.

Give foids the silent treatment, and only talk to them if you want to fuck them, or use them for something.

Ok GrAY

Wtf did you expected?

Wtf did you expected?
Idk maybe the slightest bit of decency like for example a response or acknowledgment that I exist. Literally her job

Idk maybe the slightest bit of decency like for example a response or acknowledgment that I exist. Literally her job
You expect too much from a NPC.

Granted you deserved better.

But never forgotten the blackpill...

Expect shit from them, then be happy if you don't get it. That's my way.

This time go up to her and put on the widest smile you can. That’ll get her panties wet :feelshaha:

Next time hit them where it hurts: "still mad that your ex left you?". That 100% will make them speak because most old women have a bf who left them for another woman.

Don't try this with young ones, instead say: "with a nose like that I'd also be mad".

Have fun :feelsokman:

You expect too much from a NPC.

But never forgotten the blackpill...
I know…I need the reminder from time to time so thank you…I am tired of this twinkle in my eye making me look like a FOOL in public. It’s just so hard to accept the truth that everybody hates you

I know…I need the reminder from time to time so thank you…I am tired of this twinkle in my eye making me look like a FOOL in public. It’s just so hard to accept the truth that everybody hates you
It's brutal for sure...

I hate people because they just ignore when I speak to them, truly scums