Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of being so lonely

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Title

I am most likely an introvert on most days, but I can't help but feel like shit around this time of year seeing couples everywhere I go buying shit, laughing together, embracing each other, while I'm all alone. I have never counted but I'm pretty sure I do not say more than 20 words per day. I just wanted to be normal but as an ugly fuck I can't have a normal life. I am a natural born outcast, ugly fuck boy. I'll never lose my virginity to a willing female. My mind is too far gone to ascend even if I could anyway. I'm at an age where the decline in looks starts off as I see girls my age on dating sites are starting to lose their youthful glow and starting to look genuinely old. It's absolutely over. I wish I could just die in my sleep or some shit

Title

I am most likely an introvert on most days, but I can't help but feel like shit around this time of year seeing couples everywhere I go buying shit, laughing together, embracing each other, while I'm all alone. I have never counted but I'm pretty sure I do not say more than 20 words per day. I just wanted to be normal but as an ugly fuck I can't have a normal life. I am a natural born outcast, ugly fuck boy. I'll never lose my virginity to a willing female. My mind is too far gone to ascend even if I could anyway. I'm at an age where the decline in looks starts off as I see girls my age on dating sites are starting to lose their youthful glow and starting to look genuinely old. It's absolutely over. I wish I could just die in my sleep or some shit
LDAR

Same. 26 and still a fucking virgin. I wanted sex,love,relationships, and girlfriends. And i got none. Nothing. All because of my autism,mental illness and height. Fucking awkward as fuck. Women today are beyond vicious and very selective. We never had a chance to begin with. It's fucking over for all of us. The afterlife is the only thing i look forward too. I am fed up with this shit :feelswhat:

I feel you brother. :feelsbadman:

Cope with drugs. Drugs are our only friend as incels.

This is why you should stay inside. Cant feel suifuel if you stay inside

relateable im extremely tired of exsting and the holiday season just makes me more lonely.

existing is a chore and my disappointment in females is immeasurable.

I have never counted but I'm pretty sure I do not say more than 20 words per day.

Isn't it something when this dawns on you? For the most part you're pretty content, and then you're like "Wait a minute, I don't even hear my own voice that often. How often do I talk? This can't be normal, can it?"

The beginning of the solution, I think, is figuring out how often a normal person talks in a day.

You can look forward to ER's companionship on the other side.

Title

:soy: Hahahaha!! Get a load of this incel! *chokes on soylent from laughing*

In all seriousness, I know the feeling. It sucks. I’m not sure if it’s allowed, but if it is, we should have some sort of monthly suicide pact.

Kek...
Most of you guys haven't been through anything yet...Wait until you're 50 years old and having yet another lonely christmas. Anyway christmas is haram for us so I don't even care anymore. I don't care about anything anymore.
Only oldcels are truecels.

If it makes any of you feel better, I FUCKING GUARANTEE some guy is miserable with his wife or girlfriend or family right NOW because he is a bad relationship he can't easily get out of. Or some other guy who is hanging out with his "friends" who really don't care about him except to feed their own loneliness over the holidays. I'm not saying be grateful that you don't have a feaahamayel or any of that shit but things aren't always so black & white.

Meanwhile I'm happily alone, eating pizza, playing guitar and watching football.

Last edited: