Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of being ethnic

NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
I have a hard time here in the west because of it, even in my home country when whites visit they immediately get worshipped by everyone and seen as gigachads by our women.
Meanwhile I am seen as low status even in my home country because my skin is slightly darker than average.

To those of you saying I’m fakecel because 6’3” I will politely ask you to go f yourself. In europe I am seen as a tall ugly dude, women don’t want me and grasp their purses when we cross on the street, while men tend to instinctively be more defensive/agressive with me as if I’m a threat or something.

My 3/10 pale skin ethnic friend which is 7” (~17cm) shorter than me and framelet gets tons of matches when he travels back in our home country simply because his skin is whiter than average while I get nothing, nowhere.

There is no place in this world that sees me as desirable. My status on this planet is that of a lower existence, one that is deemed not worthy to pass on its genes.
My only chance to pass on my genes is to work harder than most so that I can get an arranged marriage and be a useful provider. I will never be desired as a partner for my appearance.
Just fuck my life and fuck this world. When I see JBW deniers my blood boils and I see red.
I thought I swallowed the blackpill a long time ago, but I am reminded of the cold nature of humans everyday now that I can see things more objectively, and that makes it increasingly harder to be happy day after day.
FUCK THIS UNFAIR WORLD.

Being ethnic in the dating scene is like trying to run a marathon with a ball and chain tied to your ankle.

You sound like a North African (I'm also a North African), I'm in the same situation however I'm a manlet 5'6/5'7 so I'm even more fucked than you are. In the country of my parents (Morocco) I'm not desired at all except as a betabux but I'm a NEET and have no money and couldn't even afford to marry or become a betabux. It's over.

Just bleachmaxx bro0o000

You sound like a North African (I'm also a North African), I'm in the same situation however I'm a manlet 5'6/5'7 so I'm even more fucked than you are. In the country of my parents (Morocco) I'm not desired at all except as a betabux but I'm a NEET and have no money and couldn't even afford to marry or become a betabux. It's over.
In which country are you currently living if I may ask ?

Whites lost their land and foids and couldnt handle their j problem like the others did. So they lost respect as a race.

I'm tired of being alive

Born/raised and living in the netherlands, you?
Studying in switzerland atm. From morocco.
It never began for me tbh. We north africans have a bad reputation and low status everywhere in europe. I don’t know wether I should just give up or keep coping and wish that things will somewhat get better for me.

It never began for me tbh. We north africans have a bad reputation and low status everywhere in europe. I don’t know wether I should just give up or keep coping and wish that things will somewhat get better for me.

You can always betabux in Morocco :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'm tired of being alive
I don’t feel joy or happiness these past few months. I’m turning 24 and I don’t know how to makes things better for myself. I barely have any social interactions except from work / internet anons. When I make the mistake of going out partying I only receive rejection while my white counterpart gets at least something after trying his luck a few times. I am seen as an outsider, and never truly fit in.
I’ll never forget the few times where my white friends got basically grabbed by the hand by random foids in nightclubs leaving me standing there and eventually taking an Uber to go back home.
You can always betabux in Morocco :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I’d prefer escorcelling than doing that.

Im a filthy spic uglycel. I play in a band in which all the members are white (except me)
Its suicidefuel everytime we perform live, we are all on par on musicianship but at the after party they get all the girlz and I can only make excuses to leave early bc none of those slutzz pay attention to me :feelsbadman:

You know Moroccan girls are all about the money and they thought your friends are rich tourists....I wish get my ass to Morocco one day....sorry not trying to cuck

I'd hate to be white. Dont understand some of you self hating ethnics. All id want is to be good looking

men tend to instinctively be more defensive/agressive with me as if I’m a threat or something.

You don’t know how lucky you are. It’s orders of magnitude better to be seen as threatening vs harmless. It’s 100% because of your height.

Exhibit #485858933 of tall guys not knowing how lucky they are

At 6’3”, You are not incel. You can kill the vast majority of men. Get off this site

north africans can easily pass as white

try being east african for a day without wanting to rope

In Italy BBC are worshipped and white males are treated like scum. I’m not joking, refugees are seen as victims even if they are drug dealers or violent pricks.

I suggest you to travel is some Northern European country full of liberated women looking for BBCs

I'd hate to be white. Dont understand some of you self hating ethnics. All id want is to be good looking
I'm not saying I specifically want to be white, I just want to have the same opportunities and not be shackled by my ethnicity. I'm tired of being ethnic in this fucked up society. I just wish ethnics were perceived as equally attractive as whites. I don't hate my ethnicity but the fact that it is only perceived negatively. If turning white was an option, and the only way out, I would take it immediately tbh

What do you mean by bad reputation? Do people treat you badly because you're Arab ?

LOL!!! a 6'5 ethnic complaining he's incel.

In Italy BBC are worshipped and white males are treated like scum. I’m not joking, refugees are seen as victims even if they are drug dealers or violent pricks.

I suggest you to travel is some Northern European country full of liberated women looking for BBCs
Tell us about it. I saw this coming a decade ago with all the medias promotion of nig nogs

I don't know why I haven't offed myself yet. I'm an ethnic sand nigger from Egypt, literally considered the lowest of the low even among other MENAs, also considered the ugliest people in the world (maybe be even uglier than curries). No female will ever love me, they all cower in fear when they see my face.

literally considered the lowest of the low even among other MENAs
Are you egyptians worse than us kurds? We are manlets, we have grown together eyebrows, big ugly noses and most of us still marry their cousins today. We kurds are real subhumans.

Are you egyptians worse than us kurds? We are manlets, we have grown together eyebrows, big ugly noses and most of us still marry their cousins today. We kurds are real subhumans.
All of what you said there applies to Egyptians too.

aren't the girls around you super hot bebers?

I'm just tired of being incel period

Try being a curry in australia, sewer rats get treated better than you.

It feels good knowing I will never be a self-hating deathnik. :feelskek:
Try being a curry in australia, sewer rats get treated better than you.

Curries get treated like shit everywhere. Even in curryland where rightwing hindu shitskins treat darker skinned curries like shit.

Curries get treated like shit everywhere. Even in curryland where rightwing hindu shitskins treat darker skinned curries like shit.
Why do you hate Hindus? Their religion seems way cooler than Christianity or Islam.
DISCOURSE%2B1.jpg

Why do you hate Hindus? Their religion seems way cooler than Christianity or Islam.

I only hate rightwing hindu shitskins. They kill Islamic people based on beef eating rumors alone, they also kill lower caste hindus.

I only hate rightwing hindu shitskins. They kill Islamic people based on beef eating rumors alone, they also kill lower caste hindus.
In my country, Muslims behead Christians.
ISIS-and-the-21-martyrs-for-Jesus-600x300.jpg

You don’t know how lucky you are. It’s orders of magnitude better to be seen as threatening vs harmless. It’s 100% because of your height.

Exhibit #485858933 of tall guys not knowing how lucky they are

At 6’3”, You are not incel. You can kill the vast majority of men. Get off this site
A somalian with an AK can "kill the vast majority of men". Doesn't mean he's getting laid.

JFL at this "muh fighting ability" cope.

A somalian with an AK can "kill the vast majority of men". Doesn't mean he's getting laid.

JFL at this "muh fighting ability" cope.
Just be a Somali pirate theory.
maxresdefault.jpg

It feels good knowing I will never be a self-hating deathnik. :feelskek:
Deep inside, all ethnics hate their own race and wish they were white. Some, like me, admit it and others. like you, are in denial and do not admit that.

Deep inside, all ethnics hate their own race and wish they were white. Some, like me, admit it and others. like you, are in denial and do not admit that.

Stop projecting bro. I'd be ugly if I was white anyways. You too btw. :feelskek:

Stop projecting bro. I'd be ugly if I was white anyways. You too btw. :feelskek:
Ugly white men still have better chances with women than a decent looking ethnic. You can see how Changs are getting cucked by white Incels in asia.

Ugly white men still have better chances with women than a decent looking ethnic. You can see how Changs are getting cucked by white Incels in asia.

You have a point but that's because self-hating deathnik whores make up only a reasonable chunk of the population. But not every ethnic woman is like this. Your mother wasn't like that, and so weren't other females in your family who married a fellow ethnic man. The reason I think you and other race pillers are retarded is because you guys believe in the absolute only. I cannot take you serious because of this.

Just muslimmaxx bro. You can pay some old fuck to give you his daughter's hand in marriage.

% of them are.
That's an exaggeration. I don't know the specific amount so I will not guesstimate. Keep in mind that the ethnics in the west are only a small percentage of the entire population.