Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tired of atheist evolutionists saying that humans are animals

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★★★
Humans are so beyond animals yes there are some similarities but this is all just a lame sick excuse used by these scumbags to justify living without any morality and just doing whatever so fucking Tired of the self Worship.

Yeah we are way beyond animals in being degenerated

I Am a Black Man | Forever Black Effusion
Top 10 facts about mountain gorillas | WWF

If you want a perfect example of why I think humans are animals, look at normies, foids, chads. They all mindlessly live in a hierarchy where Chads are at the top and cucks are at the bottom, all competing for female attention as well as resources. We are outside because we refuse to play that game, which is similar to the 'Beautiful ones' in the rat experiment.

They are animals, I don’t see why that is an issue though.

Most humans behave worse than animals

Humans are so beyond animals yes there are some similarities but this is all just a lame sick excuse used by these scumbags to justify living without any morality and just doing whatever so fucking Tired of the self Worship.

One race the human race :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Humans are the most high-IQ species in the world, as well as the most brutal too. There's no doubt in disputing that.

Last edited: