Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tips

LDARIncel

LDARIncel

Greycel
Since the whiny CuckTears got the sub banned, here's some tips for this to make it even better than before.

1: BAN. FEMOIDS.  Does this even need to be said?? Have an option to choose gender, and if it chooses "female" (auto change it to "slut") and then make it IP ban them automatically.

2: Picture proof to sign up. The mods won't dox us unless a roastie somehow infiltrated them.

3: Ban any second  account users, there's no need for two accounts.

LDARIncel said:
Since the whiny CuckTears got the sub banned, here's some tips for this to make it even better than before.

1: BAN. FEMOIDS.  Does this even need to be said?? Have an option to choose gender, and if it chooses "female" (auto change it to "slut") and then make it IP ban them automatically.

2: Picture proof to sign up. The mods won't dox us unless a roastie somehow infiltrated them.

Picture proof... I was thinking of that as well. A full face pic wouldn't even be necessary for most incels. I could just post a picture of my gargantuan, drooped nose or absent jawline or recessed chin or my measured height. (Basically, I have the chronic mouth-breather face and am also a manlet.) 

There could be other ways we can prove ourselves. A lot of incels probably play a crapload of Steam games; would posting proof of our ungodly amount of hours be adequate? Most incels are probably NEETs as well, and only NEETs play a exorbitant amount of video games. Of course, it would be wise to couple this particular verification method with another. 

There's also the approval via Reddit PM method others have been throwing around. But I believe we can extend that to other online forums on the net. I bet some incels have accounts on lookism.net, bodybuilding.com, sluthate.com, etc... we can just verify their posts on those places and extend the same courtesy.

Caliban said:
LDARIncel said:

Picture proof... I was thinking of that as well. A full face pic wouldn't even be necessary for most incels. I could just post a picture of my gargantuan, drooped nose or absent jawline or recessed chin or my measured height. (Basically, I have the chronic mouth-breather face and am also a manlet.) 

There could be other ways we can prove ourselves. A lot of incels probably play a crapload of Steam games; would posting proof of our ungodly amount of hours be adequate? Most incels are probably NEETs as well, and only NEETs play a exorbitant amount of video games. Of course, it would be wise to couple this particular verification method with another. 

There's also the approval via Reddit PM method others have been throwing around. But I believe we can extend that to other online forums on the net. I bet some incels have accounts on lookism.net, bodybuilding.com, sluthate.com, etc... we can just verify their posts on those places and extend the same courtesy.

I can't even afford a ton of steam games. My social anxiety makes it hard to keep a job. I do like the idea of approving via Reddit, my account (same name) isn't banned.

ah yes, we now have access to their IP

If females didnt exist, war wouldnt exist.

Interesting tips ngl