Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tips to not care about lack of sex anymore?

sudoer

sudoer

Greycel
I found that when I'm in a depressive state, I don't desire female companionship. When I'm home I can think of negative things all day, but outside, if I'm sad or something, I can't focus on work so it affects my performance, besides, I can't help staring at women's asses because these whores will be wearing very revealing clothes. There has to be a way to be hopeless about getting pussy without affecting the other aspects of your life, but for now this is the only way I've discovered. I've also tried putting wanting Lamborghini and wanting a GF on the same level because just like you don't mind not having a Lambo because you know you're never gonna be rich enough, the same could apply with women; you'll never gonna be a good fit for them because of your genetics or the family you were raised into, so you mustn't care.

just like you don't mind not having a Lambo because you know you're never gonna be rich enough, the same could apply with women; you'll never gonna be a good fit for them because of your genetics or the family you were raised into, so you mustn't care.
Not a fair equivalence.
It's more like not minding not owning a car, when you see cars everywhere outside with people driving them.

It's just something you get used to not having.

Like a fancy house, or indoor plumbing, or a new truck, or whatever good thing that others have...

It's like its not that important to have... Since you can live without it. Because you already live without it...

I found that when I'm in a depressive state, I don't desire female companionship. When I'm home I can think of negative things all day, but outside, if I'm sad or something, I can't focus on work so it affects my performance, besides, I can't help staring at women's asses because these whores will be wearing very revealing clothes. There has to be a way to be hopeless about getting pussy without affecting the other aspects of your life, but for now this is the only way I've discovered. I've also tried putting wanting Lamborghini and wanting a GF on the same level because just like you don't mind not having a Lambo because you know you're never gonna be rich enough, the same could apply with women; you'll never gonna be a good fit for them because of your genetics or the family you were raised into, so you mustn't care.
Ironically no fap

Some things are simply out of hand. Black pill is teaching us how to let go of unaccessibility :blackpill:.

what helps me desire sex less is how ugly british foids are

what helps me desire sex less is how ugly british foids are

luv me slags, simple as

british people simp for such ugly foids jfl

they even threw a riot over this one dying:

britcucks are a special breed of cuck. this country is dead