Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tips on getting a Girl?

I

Incelibate99

Banned
-
hey guys I need help on trying to find a nice girl for me but I dont know what I can do ?
also how do I tell if shes been with other men before to know whether she is a virgin or not  please help

Let's start with getting a Lefort III.

Incelibate99 said:
hey guys I need help on trying to find a nice girl for me but I dont know what I can do ?
also how do I tell if shes been with other men before to know whether she is a virgin or not  please help

1.Glue some pubes and put some lipstick on your right hand

2.Profit

there are no tips

the only thing that matters is your looks and also being NT, even if you're average looking but not NT, you have literally no fucking chance.

whogivesafucc said:
there are no tips

the only thing that matters is your looks and also being NT, even if you're average looking but not NT, you have literally no fucking chance.

Im pretty new too incels I was wondering if someone could help me with the acronyms and other words
 such as : roastie, chad, stacey , NT and blackpill redpill blue pill I think there are a few more but Im not sure

Work on your personality. That's it
Girls are way less visual than man, they don't really care about looks.

Asking incels tips on getting women just lol

If you're not ugly go to a Normie sub and ask them.

Strong necrobump.

Be confident, smile, and approach. Also: shower at least twice a day.

You'll be swimming in pussy.

a lefort 3 is where they seperate your entire face from your skull and seperately advance your zygomatic arch and maxilla (your upper jaw and cheekbones) forward by a certain amount of centimetres (or milimeters)

Step 1: Be good looking

Seriously? This is the last place to ask for advice getting girls.

blackpilledsubhuman said:
Work on your personality. That's it
Girls are way less visual than man, they don't really care about looks.

Lmaooo and what is personality?

I have written 100s of different Tinder descriptions. Still zero matches. How on earth will they know what kind of personality I have?

Just shower bro and have a good personality, also respect women and don't be picky. Young girls are stupid, they will jump on any badboy cock while they are hot and their pussies are tight, but as they get older they realize that nice guys are what they really need. Trust me, you'll make some used-up 35 year old slut very happy someday. And raising someone else's kid is one of the greatest joys in life (think about it, a child that has no genetic commonality with you, sired by someone who is genetically Superior to you, and who will never see you as an authority or as a true father figure - what's not to love!) So don't exclude single moms from your dating circle!

Just. Fucking. LOL.

Shower often and have a good personality without trying.

Hey homeless guys, how do I get a job??

slap her in the face with ur dick, that should do the trick. Pro-advice from a 33-year-old incel.