Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion tips for staying awake?

rot4u

rot4u

I am what you made me.
★★
gonna try to fix my sleep schedule today. for a while ive been sleeping all day and awake all night, i woke up at 4pm yesterday and its the morning now so its been roughly 15 hours so im gonna try and stay up until night and fall asleep then. i just hope i dont fall asleep in the middle of the day, any tips for staying up?

Hold on and plays video games. When you haven't slept for many hours and you lie down in bed, you're going to feel a kind of insomnia due to fatigue. When nightfall comes, just lie down with no cell phone or anything.

You should always keep the same sleep routine. And whatever happens, always get up at the same time. Drop the soda shit.

keep your eyes opened and don't let the sleeping cow demon take your soul or missionary fuck you while you're sleeping

Hold on and plays video games. When you haven't slept for many hours and you lie down in bed, you're going to feel a kind of insomnia due to fatigue. When nightfall comes, just lie down with no cell phone or anything.

You should always keep the same sleep routine. And whatever happens, always get up at the same time. Drop the soda shit.
damn i just had a soda like 2 hours ago :feelscry:

ENERGY DRINKS
hell-energy-bruce-willis-1-600x410.jpg

Caffeine or modafinil

gonna try to fix my sleep schedule today. for a while ive been sleeping all day and awake all night, i woke up at 4pm yesterday and its the morning now so its been roughly 15 hours so im gonna try and stay up until night and fall asleep then. i just hope i dont fall asleep in the middle of the day, any tips for staying up?
Adderall , caffeine, cigarettes,

Google can tell you the answers to that, doesn't require a thread here lad

Google can tell you the answers to that, doesn't require a thread here lad
i guess so true, i just assumed people here would be experienced in sleep disorders and would have better advice

i guess so true, i just assumed people here would be experienced in sleep disorders and would have better advice
Maybe, but answer is pretty simple. Stimulants.