Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tips for making better threads

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I'm just trying to make my posts higher quality and would like some feedback. I try to keep my posts relevant and interesting but I would love to hear what you guys think.

REEEEE I want genuine feedback and all I get is shitposts
idk man, we're shitposters, what did you expect ? :lul:

Good posters are not commenting shit, they spend all day online looking for fine content and studies to prove blackpill points in depth and make ultra rich/based post that nobody reads anyway because "too long ain't no read" and shit.

Maybe I'm just bullshitting you RIGHT NOW and actually you must do the exact contrary of what has just been said ... Wouldn't that be ODD ?

just write ER.

Talk in depth about how foids crave a structured face and jawline angles and how they want cheekbones at a certain angle

idk man, we're shitposters, what did you expect ? :lul:

Good posters are not commenting shit, they spend all day online looking for fine content and studies to prove blackpill points in depth and make ultra rich/based post that nobody reads anyway because "too long ain't no read" and shit.

Maybe I'm just bullshitting you RIGHT NOW and actually you must do the exact contrary of what has just been said ... Wouldn't that be ODD ?
You are probably right
just write ER.
ER

ER is a terrible role model tbh because he didn't get to follow any of his plans really. He wanted to kill blonde sluts but killed a bunch of nerdy Asian men. Why would I want to ER?

ER is a terrible role model tbh because he didn't get to follow any of his plans really. He wanted to kill blonde sluts but killed a bunch of nerdy Asian men. Why would I want to ER?
Go Paddock

Insert more anime

poopoo and peepee

You need high IQ which is not easy to obtain

Ngl noyo

Think out your posts so it's not a lazy blurb of words.

Read your post and think "would I like this post?"

Dont just spam "go er" "cope" etc

Dont post a thread if you have seen the exact same one a thousand times

Post at even times :feelskek:

aren't you born with IQ?
Exactly basically that's what I meant with "not easy to obtain". Should have probably been: "Virtually impossible to obtain if you aren't high IQ in the first place".

That being said, perhaps there are some intellectual activities/methods to increase IQ by few points

Post at even times :feelskek:
thank you. finally a response that is not a shitpost. this is actually useful unlike all the SHITPOSTS on this thread.
Exactly basically that's what I meant with "not easy to obtain". Should have probably been: "Virtually impossible to obtain if you aren't high IQ in the first place".

That being said, perhaps there are some intellectual activities/methods to increase IQ by few points
Even if you can't raise IQ its always good to try and be smarter/more knowledgeable.

thank you. finally a response that is not a shitpost. this is actually useful unlike all the SHITPOSTS on this thread.

Even if you can't raise IQ its always good to try and be smarter/more knowledgeable.
No problem, buddy

Listen to binaural beats

Don't make it longer than 10 lines as nobody will read it anyway.

1. make original content

2. be clear and direct on what u say.

3. not too long bc long texts are boring

4. dont try to sound intelligent

5. if u say pretentious words u a nerd

dont see how binaural beats would make you a better poster. maybe there is one for your IQ, idk?
Maybe kek

You are legit only binauralcel here, but it works for you?

Maybe kek

You are legit only binauralcel here, but it works for you?

yes, ive made multiple threads on them. i will make a review documenting the changes on each one i used around christmas time.