Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tips for a date (in case you ever get one)

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
1.Smile constantly like you have a neurological problem. Modern women are a lesbos primarily and use men as dildos. In order to fuck a girl you have to be like her. Since girls are perpetually happy and smiley you have to be like that yourself. Don't worry about looking stupid, remember that even sex, at it's core, it's actually pretty dam stupid as well (you just put a dick in a hole but your hormones make it feel like you are in heaven). Women are children and children always want to be around happy people because it disturbs their reality if seriousness/sadness is around.

2.DO NOT self sarcasm. Insulting yourself, even if it's just sarcasm, is a sign of weakness and very feminine behavior. As a man in 2018, you have to be perfect, or at least seem to be. Just avoid talking about yourself anywway. Don't brag, and don't say humiliating things about you.

3.Be positive. Yes, this is a very important thing. Don't bring up anything sad or disturbing. Always talk about stories or events with happy endings, always try to keep the mood good. Remember, women spend most of their time fucking and partying so joy is all they know. To be like women, you have to exhibit a similar lifestyle/mindset.

Last edited:
Low IQ. Girls want serious men, not grinning monkeys. You need to be able to balance smiling and not smiling.

Low IQ. Girls want serious men, not grinning monkeys. You need to be able to balance smiling and not smiling.
Basement dweller theories straight outta TheRedpill

I actually really agree with 2

Im not taking dating advice from an incel

I’d never get that far.

Cope
Just be good looking theory is the only legit theory on foids

1. Is autistic. It’s not a job interview
2. Very true
3. Yeah but don’t afraid to throw in a dark joke if it’s funny

1. Is autistic. It’s not a job interview
2. Very true
3. Yeah but don’t afraid to throw in a dark joke if it’s funny
It is in fact a job interview and you are one of the many applicants

Don't bring up the blackpill or anything pertaining to it

And what are your qualifications?

Low IQ. Chad isn't serious. @TrueAlphaMale is 10000% correct. Foids only experiece joy and excitement.

I was brought up watching TV which made me think that sarcasm and self-depricating humour was funny.

Never be sarcastic and never make fun of yourself for the enjoyment of others, it doesn't make you come across as humble - it makes you come across as needy and sad.

Teehee just b urself silly, but make sure to act more confident and interesting. A gal can smell a bad personality a mile away ya kno! ;)

Hold on a min while I suck off my boyfriend Chaddy. I only get to see him once a week in prison. Teehee

what is this? advice from a fisherman who never caught a single fish?
kek

I hate positive people. I prefer sarcasm and being open about all the negative things. Theres very little good things happening.

And sex is not worth lying about it.