Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tip to stay blackpilled: Check JMEEKS instragram and the comments he gets on pics daily

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
This is the best way to make sure you'll be fully blackpilled and meekspilled despite the :bluepill: bullshit we're bombarded with. The best way to make sure you'll feel like shit about yourself and avoid any false hope.

Sometimes I talk about the dynamics of dating with someone who's not blackpilled (aka most people), or even just read IT, and it becomes clear that we're just on a whole new level of awareness compared to them. They lack the ability to focus on the essence of things during their analysis, and can't even comprehend the concept of what the "truth" means as opposed to social conceptions. The shit they say about what women are attracted to is just ridiculous, and it's easy to fall for it or let it subconsciously bluepill you until you get a strong, daily dose of brutal blackpill.

Another alternative to this is the tiktok pill. If you watch tiktok videos daily you'll be blackpilled as fuck. Or the most brutal one: Chadfishing. A blackpill so strong most people would rope if they did it, and in fact I personally choose not to because it'd be too much suifuel, but I admire incels who can handle it.

instagram.com/jmeeksofficial
another aspect of the meekspill is that he takes pictures from any angle and doesnt give a fuck. so much for the "just take a good selfie" cope

Dan Bilzerian's instagram is way way worse

ded srs? you mean his comment section or his pics?
I don't really look at comments section I'm talking about his pics. They are a huge blackpill

instagram.com/jmeeksofficial
another aspect of the meekspill is that he takes pictures from any angle and doesnt give a fuck. so much for the "just take a good selfie" cope

I look like such trash in selfies like this while he looks amazing

Almost all men look like dog shit in selfies

It will be suifuel

It’s suifuel