Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tiny blonde girl murders hulking African boyfriend

Mod King Xerxes

Mod King Xerxes

You will find that I am kind.
★★★★★
What are we ever going to do as a society to stop this epidemic of cute white blonde females brutally abusing and sometimes even savagely killing their monstrously muscled up black African boyfriends? :feelsjuice:

It’s an epidemic I tell you. :feelshehe:

Will no one step up to defend the poor, defenseless swoll Africans from these vicious petite blonde females? :feelsclown:

She's an OnlyFans thot so I wouldn't cared if she got hurt.

How did she kill him

prior to the killing :feelsLSD:

Attachments

• 631031-db1896bb0546dd61ffc7e0e6c4c2525a.gif
    631031-db1896bb0546dd61ffc7e0e6c4c2525a.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 61
Manlets write this down
if women tried to stab a manlet,
the manlet will know shes about to stab him(because manlets are hypervigilant of danger)
and stab her first

if women tried to stab a manlet,
the manlet will know shes about to stab him(because manlets are hypervigilant of danger)
and stab her first
Manlets we're always the superior being. :feelsmusic:

Man got cucked and murdered:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

A shame no one could have prevented this to happen :feelsjuice:

Goodbye kunte kente!

These people have it so easy, and get so spoiled from all the money and compliment they get on a daily basis that they lose all touch with reality.
I'm pretty sure she killed him because he didn't bring him her coffee the way she wanted or something like that.
These foids want God status and nothing else. If they see anything else they will violently attack.
It's the same pattern as them continuesly demanding for more "rights" in the west, while they in fact got all the rights they could have wanted 50 years ago.

My entire life I've seen small blonde toilets take down big Black men in Hollywood films. It would be more news if the opposite happened.

I genuinely don't know what to think of this, lol
How do you even get stabbed by a woman, fatally? Even if you're sleeping, shouldn't your adrenaline kick in?
Also, 2M followers on Instagram, she's basically a C-lister

M
I genuinely don't know what to think of this, lol
How do you even get stabbed by a woman, fatally? Even if you're sleeping, shouldn't your adrenaline kick in?
Also, 2M followers on Instagram, she's basically a C-lister
medium iq greycel

I see whats going on.

What are we ever going to do as a society to stop this epidemic of cute white blonde females brutally abusing and sometimes even savagely killing their monstrously muscled up black African boyfriends? :feelsjuice:

Will no one step up to defend the poor, defenseless swoll Africans from these vicious petite blonde females? :feelsclown:
6 updoots

It's pretty goddamn hilarious, let me tell you what. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back