Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based *Ting* *Ting* *Ting*

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Good Morning
I hate women

femoids disgusting, and better right away to be used for experiments for creating genetically engineered catgirls

finncel based as always :feelsokman:

Haha made me smile :feelstrash:

They are toilets not women

All of them, or most of them?

CC78411E B9AA 41B4 A3D1 A6BA0998F3C2

Then let us go on a mission.
A two man army against the world.

Good morning i hate life

I can recognize most guns I see, even the calibers
Are you also interested in guns?
I’ve always been interested in them alongside military history. Warplanes too, tanks not so much.

Go Pekka.

Are you also interested in guns?
I’ve always been interested in them alongside military history. Warplanes too, tanks not so much.

Go Pekka.
Yes, I am more interested in how they function and how much damage they inflict on tissue

Yes, I am more interested in how they function and how much damage they inflict on tissue
Join the army in the medical department then.

Join the army in the medical department then.
No, serving one's country as an incel is cucked.
I have been trying to avoid the mandatory military service for so long but next year they will probably get me

Mogs me bec. based.

Good morning I dislike women

I don't hate women, but I do hate myself.

Did you just compare women to a lion that kills it's preys for a living?
Yeah but in the sense that you can't blame what is in someones nature. Is it womens fault that they are hypergamous and find sub 6 disgusting subhumans? No

Yeah but in the sense that you can't blame what is in someones nature. Is it womens fault that they are hypergamous and find sub 6 disgusting subhumans? No
low iq u missed the point

It's their fault that they fuck only 8+/10 males during their prime years and manipulate the rest into a marriage.

low iq u missed the point
Removed unignore on you and this is the first message
Just like all the other messages, you spend ur time here to attack every post i make jfl

Removed unignore on you and this is the first message
Just like all the other messages, you spend ur time here to attack every post i make jfl
kek welcome back bro