Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder’s new "Blind Date" feature wants you to judge matches based on personality. you have to chat with your match before you can see their pics

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
How many foids will use this? 2?

Within the feature, Tinder users answer timed questions / prompts like “It’s OK to wear a shirt ___ times without washing it” or “I put ketchup on _______.” If you aren’t impressed by their answer, you can decide to pair with someone else.

Designed to be “low-pressure,” Tinder says the app “reflects the modern dating habits of Gen Z... and also taps into their ’90s nostalgia.” Tinder claims that during the feature’s early testing phase, users made 40 percent more matches compared to its other Fast Chat features that include profiles and images, promoting a user’s chance of meeting someone they would overlook elsewhere.

US Tinder users can access the new feature now, and it will be available to global users in the “coming weeks.”Blind Date is the latest addition to Tinder’s Fast Chat lineup that features other in-app experiences like Hot Takes and Swipe Night. With the feature, users will be paired based on what they have in common, answer prompts, and play games. If both users decide to match, they will be able to finally see each other’s photo
Blind Date is the latest addition to Tinder’s Fast Chat lineup that features other in-app experiences like Hot Takes and Swipe Night. With the feature, users will be paired based on what they have in common, answer prompts, and play games. If both users decide to match, they will be able to finally see each other’s photo

有差嗎?看到矮男醜男照片還是會吐血

It'll get discontinued for being too blackpilling I think. I think your average bluepilled 'cel believes that the reason he doesn't get matches on tinder is because his job isn't good enough, or his photos aren't interesting enough, or his bio doesn't explain himself well enough or even that he's lacking the right "text game" (JFL) and that once he learns to be more suave in texts he'll finally find someone.

But once you realize that your matches literally completely ghost you once they see what you LOOK like, you'll realize that literally none of that other shit was your problem, it's all looks.

there will be some easy filter questions to spot "high value men" like how tall and past romantic experiences + the first thing iin chat will be either a photo exchange (completely missing the point of a blind date) or some advanced shit test tactics, in the end it is just another "fun game" for the average becky that just cant stop smiling bcuz of being 24/7 in dick coma

Too much to reed

I almost want to do this just to prove the blackpill and destroy the rest of my dignity. :feelsLightsaber:
“reflects the modern dating habits of Gen Z... and also taps into their ’90s nostalgia.”
Love how they even know that dating is fucked compared to back in the day. Been saying this for years.

It'll get discontinued for being too blackpilling I think. I think your average bluepilled 'cel believes that the reason he doesn't get matches on tinder is because his job isn't good enough, or his photos aren't interesting enough, or his bio doesn't explain himself well enough or even that he's lacking the right "text game" (JFL) and that once he learns to be more suave in texts he'll finally find someone.

But once you realize that your matches literally completely ghost you once they see what you LOOK like, you'll realize that literally none of that other shit was your problem, it's all looks.
This, it’ll fail, and normies will get so close to the blackpill but end up going back to their bluepilled ways:feelsjuice:

Many girls are there to find clowns to entertain them. They don't have intention to give them pussy. Those will use this. I used tinder for few days just to see how is like, foids are so entitled it's rage inducing. 80 percent of them have in their bios: "on hi how are are and what you're doing I'm not answering, only interesting guys."

Foids will have the instant fantasy and high expectations.

If you have watched one of Face&LMS videos, he showed footage of blind dating in the dark. Where 2 people had to interact without seeing eachother visually.
Even the average looking men got every foid dissapointed.

LOOKS IS YOUR PERSONALITY.

yeah this is too blackpilling, it can not remain. I remember I talked to some 12 year old loli when I was 10 on the internet for months then I sent her a pic of my face and WE NEVER TALKED AGAIN :feelswhat: my family kept bluepilling me but I knew it was over

I think your average bluepilled 'cel believes that the reason he doesn't get matches on tinder is because his job isn't good enough, or his photos aren't interesting enough, or his bio doesn't explain himself well enough or even that he's lacking the right "text game" (JFL) and that once he learns to be more suave in texts he'll finally find someone.

Exactly.
Meanwhile, foids don't write a bio at all, they leave it completely blank.
They can put in literally ANY interests, like "craft beer" lol, foids don't craft beer.
And still, with a single photo no matter how bad it is...They'll get thousands of matches.

Also, foids on tinder are extremely low effort.
While they expect you to introduce yourself, tell your name, what you do and where you live, they simply do not respond at all, and if you call them out on that, maybe a single "hello" and then they'll ghost you.

Tinder is literally the most blackpilled and blackpilling dating app of them all.

This would be brutal realization for good personality face cells :fuk:

有差嗎?看到矮男醜男照片還是會吐血
Hm

Nailed it

No, I think a fair amount of women would use this.

But, virtually none of them would use it seriously. There's plenty of women already that only use dating apps because they're bored, want to tease guys, waste time talking about stupid shit and block you when they stop playing. This is for those types.

This is just a waste of time. If she doesn't like your face at the end she won't date you

Within the feature, Tinder users answer timed questions / prompts like “It’s OK to wear a shirt ___ times without washing it” or “I put ketchup on _______.” If you aren’t impressed by their answer, you can decide to pair with someone else.

Designed to be “low-pressure,” Tinder says the app “reflects the modern dating habits of Gen Z... and also taps into their ’90s nostalgia.” Tinder claims that during the feature’s early testing phase, users made 40 percent more matches compared to its other Fast Chat features that include profiles and images, promoting a user’s chance of meeting someone they would overlook elsewhere.

US Tinder users can access the new feature now, and it will be available to global users in the “coming weeks.”Blind Date is the latest addition to Tinder’s Fast Chat lineup that features other in-app experiences like Hot Takes and Swipe Night. With the feature, users will be paired based on what they have in common, answer prompts, and play games. If both users decide to match, they will be able to finally see each other’s photo
Blind Date is the latest addition to Tinder’s Fast Chat lineup that features other in-app experiences like Hot Takes and Swipe Night. With the feature, users will be paired based on what they have in common, answer prompts, and play games. If both users decide to match, they will be able to finally see each other’s photo
Women will just shit test low inhib men and dismiss them with some stupid excuse like "he's not spiritual enough" or some other teehee excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back