Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tindercel roasts foid

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
RDT 20220129 1451573822819067504915536

who else high af rn :feelsLSD:

165 is only fat if she is a short foid like 5 ft or 5'1, it doesn't say her height

Foids enjoy shitting on men. they enjoy drama and arguments and making you feel bad is like fucking lifefuel for them.
Installing tinder as a manlet is like taking a rectal :blackpill:

Foids enjoy shitting on men. they enjoy drama and arguments and making you feel bad is like fucking lifefuel for them.
Installing tinder as a manlet is like taking a rectal :blackpill:
This nigga turned her insult about his income against her. It was pretty based tbh:feelshmm:

that's a pretty based reply lmao

double barrel blast to the female gender

She is so hurt LMAO. R.I.P. He killed her honor with one sentence

165 is only fat if she is a short foid like 5 ft or 5'1, it doesn't say her height
Of course @IncelHQ has to defend "muh curvy kweens" jfl :lul::lul: 165 is fat at 5'8 and below. Given that the average US f*male height is 5'4, it's highly likely she's fat as fuck

Of course @IncelHQ has to defend "muh curvy kweens" jfl :lul::lul: 165 is fat at 5'8 and below. Given that the average US f*male height is 5'4, it's highly likely she's fat as fuck
as i said, 165 is fat if she is 5 ft on the dot

if she is 5'5 then it isn't, why are you tagging me anyway, your reply is completely pointless

Tbh i said way worse things to foids on tinder than that

why are you tagging me anyway
Dumbest thread ever posted on this forum

OP is saying a thin girl with a 3/10 face mogs a fat girl with 8/10 face

Not everyone wants a foid with no tits or ass in the first place
Because you're obsessed with landwhales and I'm concerned for you
if she is 5'5 then it isn't
Yes, she still is. 5'8 and below she's fat whether you like it or not.

Because you're obsessed with landwhales and I'm concerned for you
Not wanting a plank foid with no sexual characteristics doesn't mean wanting a landwhale
Yes, she still is. 5'8 and below she's fat whether you like it or not.
You don't know how height / weight works, foids have a better fat distribution than men, how hard is that to understand

as i said, 165 is fat if she is 5 ft on the dot

if she is 5'5 then it isn't, why are you tagging me anyway, your reply is completely pointless
Cringe as fuck, i wouldnt date whore over 60 kgs, let a lone a hambeast.
Are you black by any chance? :feelswhere:

60kg is normal for 5'2, but low for 5'6, too wide of a range
No nigga it isnt normal :lul:
Average is around 57 kgs for 5'6 :feelsjuice:

No nigga it isnt normal :lul:
Average is around 57 kgs for 5'6 :feelsjuice:
I am 5'6 myself you moron, I was 60kg in high school and felt like a twink, now I'm 72kg which feels a lot better

I am 5'6 myself you moron, I was 60kg in high school and felt like a twink, now I'm 72kg which feels a lot better
You're a dude. :feelsjuice:

You're a dude. :feelsjuice:
Yeah, and foids store fat better than men, meaning a foid of my height and weight would look less fat than me as it would go to her tits and ass instead of just her stomach

Yeah, and foids store fat better than men, meaning a foid of my height and weight would look less fat than me as it would go to her tits and ass instead of just her stomach
Nope, retard, men same height weigh more than women on average. :feelsjuice:

Nope, retard, men same height weigh more than women on average. :feelsjuice:
Does that change what I said? A foid of the same height and weight will look less fat

Does that change what I said? A foid of the same height and weight will look less fat
No, she will look more fat cause you have more muscle mass which increases your weight. Literal 1 IQ.

No, she will look more fat cause you have more muscle mass which increases your weight. Literal 1 IQ.
You're clueless. You have no idea how height / weight works for both genders

You're clueless. You have no idea how height / weight works for both genders
I was in medschool so i know more than you :feelsjuice:. Cope seethe and dilate. Enjoy your landwhales :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I was in medschool so i know more than you :feelsjuice:. Cope seethe and dilate. Enjoy your landwhales :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Med school in algeria, pretty much the same as a special needs school in a first world country, enjoy your 3rd world shithole

Med school in algeria, pretty much the same as a special needs school in a first world country, enjoy your 3rd world shithole
Except its all french books :lul:. Keep coping, you have legit no clue how the human body works.

You don't know how height / weight works, foids have a better fat distribution than men, how hard is that to understand
Read a fucking book ffs. 165lbs at 5'8 is overweight based on BMI. Regardless of fAt DiStrIbuTion she's still too fucking fat.
Congrats if that was from working out and gaining muscle, but if not, you're overweight too, just like the f*males you like

Last edited:
Read a fucking book ffs. 165lbs at 5'8 is overweight based on BMI. Regardless of fAt DiStrIbuTion she's still too fucking fat.
BMI is retarded, the fact you agree with it says it all