Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder user, 69, who identifies as a 49yr old asks court to change his age; says he doesn't get any messages when he lists his real age.

Phallusy

Phallusy

ForeverGreycel
★★★★★
A single pensioner has launched a legal battle to change his age so he can go back to work and meet more women on Tinder.

Emile Ratelband, 69, wants to be recognised as a 49-year-old because he feels 20 years younger, but his application was refused by his local authority.

He argues that if transgender people are legally allowed to change sex, he should be allowed to give himself a new birth date because doctors told him he has the body of a 45-year-old.

Photo of the guy: https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article13548789.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/0_PAY-CEN-CourtAge-01.jpg

Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tinder-user-asks-court-change-13548546

He mogs the fucking shit out of me and I'm 17.
Just fucking kill me

Same, he mogs me hard and he's fucking 69. It's beyond over for us.

It really is, you probably mog me too.
Looks is everything and this life isnt worth living.

Transgender shit is objectively less reasonable than transage.

Sad reality is there are women his age getting slayed left and right by Gigachad and those old af senile women probably even have age filters set to block guys over 30!

It's Over for vampirecels. Even if you look young as a man, women will still be disgusted by your true age. Just age-fraud and peterpanmaxx until you get caught, But remember that it only works if you're Chad.

Sad reality is there are women his age getting slayed left and right by Gigachad and those old af senile women probably even have age filters set to block guys over 30!

It's Over for vampirecels. Even if you look young as a man, women will still be disgusted by your true age. Just age-fraud and peterpanmaxx until you get caught, But remember that it only works if you're Chad.

I look like I'm a mix between 60 and 5

Pretty logical argument

JFL this guy used to be a somewhat celebrity in the Netherlands.

Self proclaimed (((positivity guru))) :soy::soy::soy: he would say bluepilled nonsense like BELIEVE IN URSELF and then jump up and down doing karatechops and kicks while screaming TSJAKKKAAAA. Im not even kidding.

JFL this guy used to be a somewhat celebrity in the Netherlands.

Self proclaimed (((positivity guru))) :soy::soy::soy:he would say bluepilled nonsense like BELIEVE IN URSELF and then jump up and down doing karatechops and kicks while screaming TSJAKKKAAAA. Im not even kidding.

Even a quasi-celeb, decent looking charlatan like him is having trouble getting dates and matches.

In his prime, did he come across as a Chad slayer type? Was he one of those "positivity" gurus who used his smoke and mirrors to try and get pussy? Or was he good looking enough where he didn't even need that? The guy who used to play Barney the dinosaur (guy in the costume, not voice) is now a so-called "tantric sex guru." The Barney guy convinces women in his classes to have raw dog sex with him, cuz it's the only way to truly activate the chakras or some shit like that. There was a story about him a few months ago

Anyway, This old, guru guy probably has money too, right?

It truly is over for us when this guy who achieved some lever of status and celeb has been rendered incel. JFL

Last edited:
Holy shit he looks good for his age and I wanna identify as a 15 yr old since I actually look like a kid for the jb :feelzez::feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back