Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder tried helping me by removing my profile pictures

M

Marksicles

Banned
-
So for a week around two months ago all of my profile pictures got deleted, people said they couldn't them but matched with me because of my funny bio and mutual interests. I kept trying to figure what was wrong by like moving the pics around, but didn't think anything of it and just thought other people's end was glitching because I could still see them. This week i got like 20+ matches when before i was lucky if I even got a like in a week. I had a few good conversations, got a few snapchats, but after someone was really aggressive about wanting to see my profile pic, I deleted all of my pictures and reuploaded them. Everyone immediately started ghosting me or unmatched me. I'm currently back to around 1 like a week if I'm lucky. I gave signals in my bio I was richish, but I guess I'm too ugly to even be betabuxxed.

anyone can betabuxx, even ITcels do. You just need the bux, the beta you already are

You get matches on Tinder? Wtf are you doing here brah? Obviously women are attracted to you, why are you here?

You get matches on Tinder? Wtf are you doing here brah? Obviously women are attracted to you, why are you here?

I don't most of the likes are bots or people who are triple my weight.

what is the point in even using tinder as an incel?

Tindermogs me if you can get one like a week.

So for a week around two months ago all of my profile pictures got deleted, people said they couldn't them but matched with me because of my funny bio and mutual interests. I kept trying to figure what was wrong by like moving the pics around, but didn't think anything of it and just thought other people's end was glitching because I could still see them. This week i got like 20+ matches when before i was lucky if I even got a like in a week. I had a few good conversations, got a few snapchats, but after someone was really aggressive about wanting to see my profile pic, I deleted all of my pictures and reuploaded them. Everyone immediately started ghosting me or unmatched me. I'm currently back to around 1 like a week if I'm lucky. I gave signals in my bio I was richish, but I guess I'm too ugly to even be betabuxxed.
My condolences GrAYcel, it’s over for you

Can't you chadmaxx though?

Back before tinder took an active approach like this my only matches on tinder for my 4 years in college were bots. That’s when I knew it was over.