Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tinder Stories.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
For anyone on this site that actually used tinder, what's it like. Did you actually go on a date? Did you even get a match? Be detailed without doxxing yourself.

As you can imagine, since women swipe right (that's a 'like') only 3% of profiles or something, what chances do any of us here have? I myself have gotten matches only with significantly older and fatter women, and even then only a small portion of those disgusting women I see I even get a match with.

For example check out this video to learn more if you haven't seen it already:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik1z6pvrYqU&t=12s

Never gotten a single match, I did everything right but I'm not good enough in the looks department.

Tried it after some Co-workers Blue-pilled me into it, got no matches then stopped talking to them (deleted them from my contacts in my phone).

For anyone on this site that actually used tinder, what's it like. Did you actually go on a date? Did you even get a match? Be detailed without doxxing yourself.
i do get some matches, like 1-2 per week. but 98% of them are absolutely useless, attention-seeking time wasting whores.
i've only gone out on 3 dates but never got a long-term relationship or anything to that nature.

I want to get better pics of me before I start using it but that’s probably a sign that I won’t find much success lol. Running extremely low on hope and getting increasingly desperate so I’m still gonna give it a shot

I heard a majority of matches on dating sites are just foids promoting their OFs or Instagram (which i don't get)

Tinder should more or less be called dumpster fire.

I got banned during account creation

My normie friend found a permanent girlfriend there, with whom they have been living for several years. She's smart and attractive, which makes me feel envious - though not in a bad way. But still.