Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tinder stopped working for my chadfish? Anyone else try in the past month?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
new account, new phone, NOTHING to tie me to my old accounts which I haven't even made in many months
new stolen pics from IG which aren't searchable on google so they won't match with stored hashes of other pics

I get like 3 matches in the first day, then no matches at all, even if I match yes to 50% of women

while as a year ago, the first 100 swipes after 24 hours would be almost all matches

did they make it impossible to get matches without paying money?

Maybe account was shadow banned. Don't know

over for chadfishers

i figure it was but i used it on a phone and sim never used for tinder before

certainly feels shadow banned though
chadfishing is becoming common, as more and more people get blackpilled and want to see just how shitty their life really is compared to Chad. So they're probably on the lookout for it now

I haven't tried in a while tbh.

If the chad Is too good looking to be true It doesnt work without an Instagram account linked

If the chad Is too good looking to be true It doesnt work without an Instagram account linked

I've never thought of that. Do all accounts not linked to IG get shadow banned?

I've never thought of that. Do all accounts not linked to IG get shadow banned?
No, but a real chad has Instagram

A chadlite works even without It, because its good but not unbelievable

Here's a related question, for people who have used both chadfish and "real" accounts. Does your chadfish get asked to re-enter his login information much more often?

Over for sub 10 chadfishs.

They’ve just become more aware of chadfishing. If a guy on tinder is really GL, then he’ll have social media linked. What GL guy doesn’t have insta or snap? Idk what could be done to fix it, try downgrading 1/2 PSL points?

Your chad has lost his “personality”