Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Tinder standards are not like real life standards"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Kek cope you see blue piled incels in denial use to stay in their delusion of finding "true love", tinder IS how women act and think, women WANT hot men, they just don't show it irl to not hurt your feelings, saying tinder isn't how women decide on who to sleep with is COPE.

"Women don't act the same way irl as they do on Tinder!" - Inceltears.

"Incels must act the same way irl, that's why women find them so repulsive!" - Also Inceltears

lookism applies to dating sites as well even when they're 'just looking for a nice guy'.

Minjaze said:
"Women don't act the same way irl as they do on Tinder!" - Inceltears.

"Incels must act the same way irl, that's why women find them so repulsive!" - Also Inceltears

They are beyond retarded, never forget inceltears are either male incels in denial (like Walter fate) or SJWs, SJW and feminists are cancer, they label all opposing views as "hate speech".

i would say on tinder, women's standards shoot up one or 2 points
like, if a girl is a 5 in real life, she'll behave and have standards of a 6 or 7 on tinder

Even hideous girls a lot worse looking than I am have not matched me on Tinder it's impossible for me to find women here

a substantial proportion of dudes are still meeting their S/O via their social circle/warm-approaching -- so I'd agree standards are relaxed in that situation

cold approaching/night game would be fairly close to Tinder standards tho

Assuming they're right: How the fuck can I "shine with my personality" if she's rejecting me the instant she sees me and doesn't want to talk to me? I'll just be considered a creep.
Clubs and bars are like Tinder. Purely based on looks. Why should she talk to an incel if there's plenty of other hotter guys crowding her junk?

The only place that I can think of is work where you are forced to kinda hang out. But then you slightly misjudge a signal and you get sexual harassment thrown in your face. Not worth the risk.

Or should I just pray to Saint BlackOpsCel that some random friend knows some random female friend and the stars and planets line up in such a way that by pure coincidence we kind of run to each other on a regular basis because we're both friends with the same guy???
Waiting for that they'll probably tell me "well you're not trying hard enough teehee^^".

Fucking cucktears shit and their shit advice.