Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder should be illegal because it promotes hypergamy AND adultery

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
We have already documented extensively how Tinder enforces hypergamy. However, we have not talked about how Tinder encourages adultery, so I will.

With Tinder, cheating/adultery is literally one swipe away. The female doesn't even have to leave its room. As soon as you get into an argument, all it has to do is turn on its phone and their are literally MILLIONS of cheating options right before its eyes. And even if the female doesn't cheat, it can still swipe right on millions of backup men that it can easily branch over to as soon as you do something that the female considers "wrong".

Tinder should be outlawed.

Even without Tinder, these sluts have so many options. What the problem really is are the sluts themselves. They need to be punished.

Tinder was built from the ground up to marginalize the ugly and empower those who are good looking. It's very existence has probably doubled the number of incels worldwide.

Tinder reveals the true nature of females. They only like Chad.

Sparky said:
They need to have a swipe left limit to stop femoids being so picky

won't help. They could still chose to go or not to go on the date

feeling depressed all of a sudden. I fucking hate western society so much

Now that Tinder is available online aka on a computer/browser, I wonder when can someone completely take down the app forever

You wouldn't think so if you were the one getting matches.

CopingGymcel said:
You wouldn't think so if you were the one getting matches.

False, getting matches just means you will get cucked by the whores you date. I don't even do Tinder or bother with females.

ItheIthe said:
False, getting matches just means you will get cucked by the whores you date. I don't even do Tinder or bother with females.

Tinder isn't for dating, it's for fucking cheap whores. It's a way to slightly below to slightly above average roasties.

CopingGymcel said:
Tinder isn't for dating, it's for fucking cheap whores. It's a way to slightly below to slightly above average roasties.

I'm still not interested in pillaging another man's future wife/creating emotional bonds with a whore/sticking my penis where tens if not hundreds of others have been

ItheIthe said:
I'm still not interested in pillaging another man's future wife/creating emotional bonds with a whore/sticking my penis where tens if not hundreds of others have been

COPE.

CopingGymcel said:

Not a cope I'm voluntarily refusing to. I could get whore to pillage if I tried hard enough.

It should be banned for triggering the modern boom on hypergamy and the condemnation of almost all sub-8 men, let alone for adultery and degeneracy.

Having children should be illegal as well since you can't know how it will turn out to be.

ilieknothing said:
Tinder reveals the true nature of females. They only like Chad.
This.

Tinder really revealed what most women are. Even our looksmatches, sub5s... swipe fucking left on us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back