Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Tinder or the modern world is the not the problem. Females are. 80/20 is cope

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
We all have more female ancestors than male, to be exact 17 females for every male. 80/20 is copium. Maybe 20% betabuxx who support a female financially while it gets piped down by its Chad 6'5 rich boss, and gets pregnant from him. Females have been dirty, used whores since the dawn of time. They'd rather share 1 Chad between 17 of them, than fuck one normie or incel. Anyone who's not Chad and gets married, knows they'll be cheated on. Any female who runs into a genetically superior man will cheat. Even if you're Giga Chad, there's always a bigger Giga Chad fish out there.

It's really 95/5, not 80/20.

And people who blame Tinder, the internet, hookup culture, etc, aren't just huffing copium, they're injecting it like a junkie chasing the dragon.
ovER if you're born a man. Very few make it. Soyciety needs to stop raising kids on the copium bullshit that evERy brainlet can be anything they want to be, and everyone has someone (a soul-mate) out there for them. Because all it does is give them a real culture shock when reality and real life slaps them in the face with Chad Thundercock's chode, and they realize there's no participation trophies out there, and not everyone is going to win. In order for there to be winners, there have to be losers.

ovER for those born male. You'd still be an incel if you could go back to 1950 or 10 000 BC, if you were born a genetic abomination. A genetically deficient subhuman, it's been ovER since conception.

"If I cannot join them, I will rise above them. And if I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them."
"And my problem is girls."
"If I can´t have you, girls, I will destroy you"
- Saint Elliot :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
It is because it let's them exercise their hypergamy nature

I'm still glad I was born male. I would be sucking chad cock and getting my tuna hole pounded by chad every day if I was born female :feelsohgod:
Yes, fakecel if you don't hate females. They're inferior in every way. Disloyal, dumber, slower, weaker, carry shit genes because no sexual selection. But you had to be born Chad or it's ovER.

I'm still glad I was born male. I would be sucking chad cock and getting my tuna hole pounded by chad every day if I was born female :feelsohgod:
True. Nothing's worse than being a woman. I don't care how easy their life is

Not exactly.
This modern shit is bad, but if foids were put in their place things would be working.
In other times, in the last 2,000 years at least, you just needed to survive. Everything or nothing. Being in war, returning victourious and having multiple women or dying and that's it. Extreme, yes.

Not exactly.
This modern shit is bad, but if foids were put in their place things would be working.
In other times, in the last 2,000 years at least, you just needed to survive. Everything or nothing. Being in war, returning victourious and having multiple women or dying and that's it. Extreme, yes.
Cope. Even Immanuel Kant, J Edgar Hoover, Beethoven, Tesla, and Newton died virgins. It's CHAD or nothing. King Henry VIII would fuck and breed your wife even if you were a Barron, let alone a rando.

Last edited:
Cope. Even Mozart, Beethoven, Tesla, and Newton died virgins. It's CHAD or nothing. King Henry VIII would fuck and breed your wife even if you were a Barron, let alone a rando.
Very Low IQ.
Mozart married and had children... even illegitimate children apparently.
Tesla was a volcel, like many of modern lunatics of semen retention (he was somehow smart so he did something).
And I don't know about the others.
Anyway, being an intellectual was very rare, most people were a lot different that the persons you mentioned.

Very Low IQ.
Tesla was a volcel, like many of modern lunatics of semen retention (he was somehow smart so he did something).
Anyway, being an intellectual was very rare, most people were a lot different that the persons you mentioned.
Yeah I confused him with Beethoven, edited

Immanuel Kant, J Edgar Hoover, Beethoven, Tesla, and Newton died virgins.

Very Low IQ.
Yeah, different but superior and wealthier. You think brainlet incel who had to farm 20 hours a day for 2 cents as a serf on someone else's land had kids, when she could fuck Chad or the Lord/serf owner? KEKW

Yeah, different but superior and wealthier. You think brainlet incel who had to farm 20 hours a day for 2 cents as a serf on someone else's land had kids, when she could fuck Chad or the Lord/serf owner? KEKW
It doesn't make any sense. There would have been an incredible depopulation if things were as you say.
But, to address it more correctly, yeah, foids were whores even then so they wanted landowners etc., but almost all men were married. And if foids were kept home, they had few opportunites to cuckold their husbands.

It doesn't make any sense. There would have been an incredible depopulation if things were as you say.
But, to address it more correctly, yeah, foids were whores even then so they wanted landowners etc., but almost all men were married. And if foids were kept home, they had few opportunites to cuckold their husbands.
Most people did not have their own home. They lived on the Lords farm. They also had to go to war whenever called upon and be away for ages.

There wouldn't be any depopulation at all. A man can have bare minimum 1 baby per day, most more. A woman only 1 per year. You can have 1 man for 365 women without too much effect.

Powerful and rich men always fucked massive harems, slaves, servants, other men's wives, etc,. Yeah there was a good amount of betabuxx cucks too.

Yes, fakecel if you don't hate females. They're inferior in every way. Disloyal, dumber, slower, weaker, carry shit genes because no sexual selection. But you had to be born Chad or it's ovER.

hate isnt really the answer though, because its not the opposite of love; indifference is. be indifferent towards women. they hate that the most when you treat them like air, like they dont even exist at all.

hate isnt really the answer though, because its not the opposite of love; indifference is. be indifferent towards women. they hate that the most when you treat them like air, like they dont even exist at all.
I'm angry af and hateful af though

Cope. Go outside and see all the average normies with gf’s. Inceldom is going up but stop with this retarded 80/20 99.5/0.5

Cope. Go outside and see all the average normies with gf’s. Inceldom is going up but stop with this retarded 80/20 99.5/0.5
Yeah, betabuxxers who'll raise bastard children. It's literally genetically proven. France even banned paternity tests because it's so common.

Yeah, betabuxxers who'll raise bastard children. It's literally genetically proven. France even banned paternity tests because it's so common.
I’m talking about people under 30. Copeeeeeeeeee harderrrrrrrrrrr

We all have more female ancestors than male, to be exact 17 females for every male. 80/20 is copium. Maybe 20% betabuxx who support a female financially while it gets piped down by its Chad 6'5 rich boss, and gets pregnant from him. Females have been dirty, used whores since the dawn of time. They'd rather share 1 Chad between 17 of them, than fuck one normie or incel. Anyone who's not Chad and gets married, knows they'll be cheated on. Any female who runs into a genetically superior man will cheat. Even if you're Giga Chad, there's always a bigger Giga Chad fish out there.

It's really 95/5, not 80/20.

And people who blame Tinder, the internet, hookup culture, etc, aren't just huffing copium, they're injecting it like a junkie chasing the dragon.
ovER if you're born a man. Very few make it. Soyciety needs to stop raising kids on the copium bullshit that evERy brainlet can be anything they want to be, and everyone has someone (a soul-mate) out there for them. Because all it does is give them a real culture shock when reality and real life slaps them in the face with Chad Thundercock's chode, and they realize there's no participation trophies out there, and not everyone is going to win. In order for there to be winners, there have to be losers.

ovER for those born male. You'd still be an incel if you could go back to 1950 or 10 000 BC, if you were born a genetic abomination. A genetically deficient subhuman, it's been ovER since conception.

"If I cannot join them, I will rise above them. And if I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them."
"And my problem is girls."
"If I can´t have you, girls, I will destroy you"
- Saint Elliot :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

holy fuck that rap is based

17:1 is why civilization was started. Even Chad needs help from the 16 normies and incels if he wants any benefits from living with other humans which is why monogamy was invented. It is the founding agreement of civilization which is why if not for panem et circum many incels would presently be EmbRacing monke

We need the government to assign women and to have NSA-tier surveillance to make sure they don't cheat.

17:1 is why civilization was started. Even Chad needs help from the 16 normies and incels if he wants any benefits from living with other humans which is why monogamy was invented. It is the founding agreement of civilization which is why if not for panem et circum many incels would presently be EmbRacing monke
Yup this is why empires conquered tribes, and when hypergamy became unleashed again, tribes conquer empires.

In Germany betabuxxers and average guys still have relationships