Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder/online dating poll

How many months/years have you attempted online dating.

• 0-6 months

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 6 months - 1 year

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 2 - 3 years

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 4 - 5 years

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 5+ years

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
How many of you guys are still trying the online dating in hopes something happens? I've been going at it for 5 years now, usually get 10-15 matches a year and 1-2 replies, 0 dates. Thinking of quitting and fully giving up on roasties, especially since there's an ELO score now. Moved between states as well, roasties are all the same everywhere. Forever khhv...

I think my first attempts were in 2008.

Do teenage chatrooms fo meetups count? :feelstastyman:

Man I used them as a 14 year old faggot myself. And no, if course not :feelshaha: :feelsrope:
brother...that's incredibly brutal and proof we never had a chance to begin with

Went pretty hard from 2009-2012 with zero results, after that I gave up

Went pretty hard from 2009-2012 with zero results, after that I gave up
and that was at a time when holes would have highest quality profiles instead of ass pics with no bio. Damn...

5 years and no dates... wow, you really like putting your hand on the stove?

5 years and no dates... wow, you really like putting your hand on the stove?
it drove me insane about two years in, was about to an hero but forced myself to cope and keep going

it drove me insane about two years in, was about to an hero but forced myself to cope and keep going
See I tried it off and on for years going back to the early 2000s way before swipe apps and always got annoyed and frustrated and stopped, but came back like an idiot. Haven't bothered since Tinder though. I don't see how guys can keep going at it knowing what we know.

See I tried it off and on for years going back to the early 2000s way before swipe apps and always got annoyed and frustrated and stopped, but came back like an idiot. Haven't bothered since Tinder though. I don't see how guys can keep going at it knowing what we know.
yeah shit blows, the frustration is real but you get reeled in from time to time. You read news articles and statistics about how online dating works, but it doesn't work for people like us. It looks like the future will be all online dating though at this point, since no one goes outside anymore.

Me too, I've never tried it consistently. What happens is once or twice a year I'll decide to give it a try and then give up after about a month of failure.

The worst part is, there's no "progress" to it. If you're trying to ascend with dating apps but nobody's messaging you back then it was just wasted time. You can't get better at dating apps if nobody likes you.

For a decade I've been giving it a try like once a year and subsequently giving up after like a week or so.

Started in like 2014