Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder matches with broke chad living with his mom

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
https://i.imgur.com/kf5DlRR.png

https://i.imgur.com/YakNEGh.png

That's nothing exceptional tbh. Try something drastic like a Nazi, HIV positive, crime lord pedophile Chad.

chad cant ever be a losER
 do one with a tyrone next

Mutationcel said:
That's nothing exceptional tbh. Try something drastic like a Nazi, HIV positive, crime lord pedophile Chad.

6z8jsa9b7tgz.jpg

blackletcel said:
chad cant ever be a losER
 do one with a tyrone next

Tyrone is not popular in my area sorry

catfishman23 said:
Tyrone is not popular in my area sorry

fuck, im mixed i wanna see how a jamal does

I honestly think its good due to the fact people say be successful get your own house.
Since it's all about looks.

TheVman said:

Lmao yeah I've seen that but I want a combination of multiple serious issues since we already know these whores don't mind if its only a Nazi or only a criminal. I need to know how far these girls will go just to get a chad.

Like an extremely mental nutcase with stds but a chad. Might be the black pill that converts the cucks outside this forum.

Mutationcel said:
Lmao yeah I've seen that but I want a combination of multiple serious issues since we already know these whores don't mind if its only a Nazi or only a criminal. I need to know how far these girls will go just to get a chad.

Like an extremely mental nutcase with stds but a chad. Might be the black pill that converts the cucks outside this forum.
There is one

catfishman23 said:
There is one

We should then use these pictures as tinder pictures and swipe on men. So they get blackpilled too.

water is wet.

Most people are laid in teens, so they are all broke and live with their parents. The parents pay for dates and contraceptives, but incels gotta wait till late ages.

Pm me pic of Chad, curious to see what he looks like. Won't use it myself for chadfishing considering I don't chadfish

Chad can get away with anything

I love Chadfish threads. cucktears have nothing else to say other than "LOL so good looking people get women easier? Your point?"
cucktears went into brief hibernation after the ATOMIC black pill was dropped with the pedophile chad. Good times

Chad failing at life is against the laws of nature

Robinxyz said:
Chad can't do anything wrong.

Incels can't do anything right

When's your next irl vid coming out sir?

no one ever does tyrone chang etc; only chad. We get it chad always wins.

No one cares if you live with your parents as long as you're attractive