Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder made me develop a hateful relationship with women. Before, I was neutral and I thought I could get a girl someday. 5 years later on dating apps

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
…and I have matched with maybe 20 women, most of them landwhales or bots. What did I do in my past life to deserve this shit? Even seeing women in the street makes my blood boil.

To know that their tinder is full of cuckolds, simps and giga-chad buffets while I ROT.

ROT. ROT.

I must have been Hitler in my past life. There is no way I deserve this shit while there are tall chads who get to enjoy gorgeous girls, left and right. I just want my 3/10.

I am thinking of becoming a based , comfy, NEET boyo. I earn 800 euros in my shithole country and I get to enjoy chads leaving work with 2 women talking to him and touching him.

My mental health has gotten worse and worse since discovering female nature. Wish I was still a bluepilled cuck tbh.

good job, you are taking the blackpill

which country do you live

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back