Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tinder is only for gigachad

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
I have been recently chadfishing on tinder mostly for the lols. Trying to get nudes, or get them to waste their time (their worthless fucking time) when possible. Depression hit like a train, there was one moment where I somehow forgot who I was (because I had been chadfishing so long) and for a fraction of a second I had a feeling deep down somehow that the conversation was between myself and the girls. Quickly I remembered that I was only larping chads wonderful life. :feelsrope:

I decided to instead of chadfish I wanted to do a small experiment to see exactly what smv level you need to get matches on tinder. I was only using gigachads previously (9+) but for each next attempt I brought it down by what seemed to me to be one SMV point. JFL. Nothing lower than an 8. Even some chadlite 7’s were barely getting any matches and the few gotten were the bottom of the barrel, disgusting foids who didn’t even reply lmao.

Tinder is literally for foids and chad exclusively, this is not an exaggeration. I’m starting to believe many chadlites out there are starting to lose some pussy to the chads (permanently). Each year this just gets even more ridiculous. It’s fucking over boys.

could you post these chadlite pics?i need to see it with my eyes.

I have been recently chadfishing on tinder mostly for the lols. Trying to get nudes, or get them to waste their time (their worthless fucking time) when possible. Depression hit like a train, there was one moment where I somehow forgot who I was (because I had been chadfishing so long) and for a fraction of a second I had a feeling deep down somehow that the conversation was between myself and the girls. Quickly I remembered that I was only larping chads wonderful life. :feelsrope:

I decided to instead of chadfish I wanted to do a small experiment to see exactly what smv level you need to get matches on tinder. I was only using gigachads previously (9+) but for each next attempt I brought it down by what seemed to me to be one SMV point. JFL. Nothing lower than an 8. Even some chadlite 7’s were barely getting any matches and the few gotten were the bottom of the barrel, disgusting foids who didn’t even reply lmao.

Tinder is literally for foids and chad exclusively, this is not an exaggeration. I’m starting to believe many chadlites out there are starting to lose some pussy to the chads (permanently). Each year this just gets even more ridiculous. It’s fucking over boys.
I've been testing with different types of guys off and on throughout the past year.

If anyone says a non-chad is getting a lot of matches or fucking girls from tinder in the west, they're full of shit.

could you post these chadlite pics?i need to see it with my eyes.
These are the pics I used for different profiles. Found them randomly on google/instagram/facebook etc. None of them got anything over a 4/10 foid match on tinder JFL. Only a couple of them got any replies even from the ugly ones.

I’ve tried chadfishing and catfishing, you need to be top tier gigachad just to stand out. Where I’m from every second profile is at least 8/10 chad, and every fourth-fifth is gigachad. All of the chads have good jobs or are at university, and all of the chads I’ve spoken to as a catfish are reasonably based and quickly push away the “foid” if they have to put in any effort. Just goes to show there’s no shortage of chad cock for these degenerate foids to get their grubby little mitts on

I’ve tried chadfishing and catfishing, you need to be top tier gigachad just to stand out. Where I’m from every second profile is at least 8/10 chad, and every fourth-fifth is gigachad. All of the chads have good jobs or are at university, and all of the chads I’ve spoken to as a catfish are reasonably based and quickly push away the “foid” if they have to put in any effort. Just goes to show there’s no shortage of chad cock for these degenerate foids to get their grubby little mitts on
how can there be so many chads in ur area man i see maybe 1in40 8+ guy in tinder tbh

how can there be so many chads in ur area man i see maybe 1in40 8+ guy in tinder tbh

Chadstralia mate, thugmaxxed White chads are everywhere

I just wish more normalfags accepted this.

Chadstralia mate, thugmaxxed White chads are everywhere
I think most men subconsciously know that tinder is dominated by the best looking anyway, so most might not even bother.

These are the pics I used for different profiles. Found them randomly on google/instagram/facebook etc. None of them got anything over a 4/10 foid match on tinder JFL. Only a couple of them got any replies even from the ugly ones.

View attachment 122386View attachment 122387View attachment 122388View attachment 122389View attachment 122390View attachment 122393View attachment 122394View attachment 122395

Holy shit those guys are good looking as fuck. Damn.

Makes you feel better in a way to know you never really stood a chance. Like it's not like "If I just gained another 10 lb of muscle then I would make it." Nothing you can do if those guys can't succeed.

View attachment 122386View attachment 122387View attachment 122388View attachment 122389View attachment 122390View attachment 122393View attachment 122394View attachment 122395

god damn, some of them look really handsome, no homo

Makes you feel better in a way to know you never really stood a chance. Like it's not like "If I just gained another 10 lb of muscle then I would make it." Nothing you can do if those guys can't succeed.

Making minor improvements as a non-chad is like pissing in an ocean and trying to turn it yellow.

If you live in a big city, you'll be shocked at the amount of GigaChads. I live in a city of 6 million, and on a foidfish account I have I can seriously go through 100 profiles, and have at least 50 of them be GigaChads, it's fucking insane how competitive it is. By GigaChads I mean guys who are tall, way above average in looks facially, have full head of hair with $100 haircuts, dress like supermodels, have pics with large groups of equally attractive GigaChads and GigaStaceys. Its fucking insane. You think you can compete with that? even just as an average guy? LMFAO.

I can't imagine how competitive it must be in a city of 20+ million.

god damn, some of them look really handsome, no homo

Making minor improvements as a non-chad is like pissing in an ocean and trying to turn it yellow.
Yeah bro. Every single one of them should be slaying but not shit for any of them lmao. Fucking crazy world. Only two of them got any girl to want to meet (they were 3 or 4/10 JFL) and it was the first one with the godlike jaw the the one with the fucking chest hair :blackpill:

what?i don't believe you.this is impossible
I wish it weren't true :feelsbadman: If you must see for yourself, make a tinder and use any of those pics. You might get SOME matches, but it will be quickly obvious that it is way, way out of proportion.

I wish it weren't true :feelsbadman: If you must see for yourself, make a tinder and use any of those pics. You might get SOME matches, but it will be quickly obvious that it is way, way out of proportion.
i don't have a phone and the last thing i want is for my mom to find messages from tinder on her phone( maybe they only send one and that's it but i never bothered to check)but thanks for the effort fellowcel

I too have realized how quickly everything is becoming worse.Just 1-2 years ago chadlites would do good on tinder,now even they aren't having it easy.

True.The fact is that most males(except incels who have given up I guess) are improving themselves nowadays.Gyms are as popular as they have ever been,everyone has facebook,snapchat and instagram with a lot of friends and followers(statusmaxxing).Everyone is getting trendy haircuts.Any little improvement you do has probably already been done by a lot of males,and their starting point(genetics) was much better in the first place.We just cannot compete.

Over for tindercels

i don't have a phone and the last thing i want is for my mom to find messages from tinder on her phone( maybe they only send one and that's it but i never bothered to check)but thanks for the effort fellowcel
You can use tinder on your computer boyo! But it's potent suifuel so only if you can handle it.
Over for tindercels
Completely over.

Earth is only for gigachad

Who the fuck on here is mogging chadlites? Larpers GTFO :chad::banhammer:
There was a pic posted somewhere that was a collage of OG members who either left or got perma'd (probably all the latter). No bull shit.

There was a pic posted somewhere that was a collage of OG members who either left or got perma'd (probably all the latter). No bull shit.
I’ve got to see this. If they’re mogging any of these guys that’s just LOL

Water is being wet