Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder is for fucking losers

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Losers who are fucking are on tinder. But legit, iMagine going on a website for landwhales tattooed pass by the football team walking stds and bipolar girls to judge you for how you look for hope to get t a one night stand(and sexual harrasment charge later). And how they try to make it sound like a socially acceptable thing lol. There is not context to talking to women and general but damn to they try to make it that these virtual conversations are accepted genuine lol. Craigslist backpages is where the real champs had went(having no idea what bitch would look like but not being a pussy).

True tbh. Real Chads can straight up message hot bitches on Instawhore and get them to fuck there. Literally skip tinder. Also ofc Chads would know hot foids from their social circle too.

tinder is for chad only.

i like this attitude although it has the faint smell of cope about it

i like this attitude although it has the faint smell of cope about it
They are able to conflate thirst (oh that bitch is hot) with emotional neediness (oh my god, here is my interests, approve of me) because motherfuckers have to take photos to “compete”. And you know if you don’t take the time to take nice photos and write smart shit, than you should pick person who did :foidSoy:.It’s all so godddamn gay.

True tbh. Real Chads can straight up message hot bitches on Instawhore and get them to fuck there. Literally skip tinder. Also ofc Chads would know hot foids from their social circle too.
very based name and bio

Yeah I know that’s why I’m using it and getting zero matches

They are able to conflate thirst (oh that bitch is hot) with emotional neediness (oh my god, here is my interests, approve of me) because motherfuckers have to take photos to “compete”. And you know if you don’t take the time to take nice photos and write smart shit, than you should pick person who did :foidSoy:.It’s all so godddamn gay.
well its only gay to do it if youre not getting matches id say

Tinder and online dating is for chad only.

Losers get nothing on tinder or any other dating platform but it is an all you can eat pussy buffet for 6ft+ chad