Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder is Beyond Unusable Now

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
They only give you 50 swipes a day and in my city, 90% of women are bots and foids looking for simps, appealing to anime video game loving soyfags who just spam matches and never reply to you and every other dating app I use, I get no matches by real women.

Tinder is useless for us, Chico. U might as well delete tht shit, mang

They only give you 50 swipes a day and in my city, 90% of women are bots and foids looking for simps, appealing to anime video game loving soyfags who just spam matches and never reply to you and every other dating app I use, I get no matches by real women.
Bildschirmfoto 2023 01 06 um 005834

German Normie Forum after I questioned them what they would do after 400 swipes without match

wrong. it works if ur chad or if you're a woman. You aren't meant to swipe right on every person you see. You're supposed to swipe right on people you actually like and then match with them, but this only works if you're a woman or if you're good looking.

Tinder's memberships are for normies and incels that think being able to swipe more will get them matches. In reality, if 50 women do not find you attractive then NO women find you attractive. it won't help at all

wrong. it works if ur chad or if you're a woman. You aren't meant to swipe right on every person you see. You're supposed to swipe right on people you actually like and then match with them, but this only works if you're a woman or if you're good looking.

Tinder's memberships are for normies and incels that think being able to swipe more will get them matches. In reality, if 50 women do not find you attractive then NO women find you attractive. it won't help at all
There are too many bots now on there, it takes too much time to verify if each of them are real.

over for tindercels.

Assuming it depends on your location. Your city must be decrepit and dying w/o much activity

Most of female accounts are bots and scammers and inactive accounts. I don't believe people are going to get laid from it anymore.

I said before and will say it again - if you have to resort to tinder it's already over for you. Tinder is for people who can already get sex (chad and women) to get even more of it than usual.

i got banned because i kept calling foids ugly whore cunts and telling them to kill themselves