Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder is based on the Holocaust Model

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
Might piss off some Stormcels with this one, yet it would be criminally bluepilled to deny it. Auschwitz was not a single camp, it was a industrial complex of concentration, labor and extermination camps. The classy one with the nice pool the 'skeptics' keep bringing up... That was in Auschwitz I, the first of the camps which opened in 1940 and was originally intended to only have a penal purpose for German criminals and communists. The third one Auschwitz III or Monowitz, which opened in 1942, was a giant industrial plant relying on mass amounts of forced slave labor to keep up with the war effort since the krauts got BTFOed at Stalingrad. But in order to have slave laborers you needed a selection process to distinguish the fit from the unfit, the capable from the uncapable. Enter Auschwitz II or the infamous Birkenau, the biggest of the three, and the most brutal one. In Birkenau they selected whether you're subhuman enough to die in T4 experiments or just fit enough to work yourself to death in one of IG Farben's rubber plants, by sending you left or right.

Elie Wiesel , who was at Birkenau describes the selection process in his book Night:

Mengele was in his military uniform, carrying a conductor’s baton and waving it in the air, whistling, as he was sorting us out - left, right, left, right -
In no time I stood before him.
'Your age?' he asked, perhaps trying to sound paternal.
'I'm eighteen.' My voice was trembling.
'In good health?'
'Yes.'
'Your profession?'
Tell him that I'm a student?
'Farmer' I heard myself saying.
The baton pointed to the right. I was spared."

bJmaObd.jpg

Last edited:
Humphrey Bogard iq

High effort low-IQ tbh

I agree with this conclusion. Tinder is a holocaust that only effects Men.

Lithuania* my Auschwitz

*separatist part of Russia

If a woman was in charge she would send 80% of prisoners straight to the gas chamber.

High effort low-IQ tbh
" Dr Mengele came in ... he entered a block, did the zehlappel [Zählappell, i.e., roll call], the person whose face displeased him was sent immediately to the gas ... A pimple or the slightest blemish was enough reason for selection."(Kádár-Vági 2004, ).

9/11 the Tinder HQ.

Brutally high iq.

If a woman was in charge she would send 80% of prisoners straight to the gas chamber.
yeah, your average woman is more brutal than Nazis

I made two posts about Holocaust.

Interesting post

>tmw Mengele would have swiped left on me
Its happening all over again boyos :cryfeels:
@sub8male

then any selective hierarchy is based on the holocaust model
sorry but low iq

hah! we suffer the same fate at the hands of the kikes as they have :feelsPop:

I would rather go straight to the gas chamber than be worked to death.

>tmw Mengele would have swiped left on me
Its happening all over again boyos :cryfeels:
@sub8male
Kike foids swipe left on WAY higher % of kike males than mengele tbh.

tinder is incel holocost

then any selective hierarchy is based on the holocaust model
sorry but low iq
The jewish inmates weren't judged on the basis of loyalty, productivity or character. Mengele's selection model in Auschwitz was based almost exclusively on vetting physical traits and appearance. my theory withstands your attac.

some of you are really blindfolded by jew hatred, plz detox now.