Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tinder in SEA (Bangkok) is impossible for normies, damn near impossible for chad-lites.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I tried various accounts. If you don't believe me, try yourself. I'm lazy and I'm not gonna post vids.

Chad-lite or maybe a chad from IG: Shit results, mostly trannies and hookers or fat frauding thai girls. A few cute ones who gave bitchy responses.

A normie guy: trannies and trash results
me: same as normie guy
"Itsover" who slayed in SEA: I did this one two years ago. He did the worst. I legit don't understand how he got laid with anyone.

Anyway, the only guys who think SEA works will tell you to JUST DO PUA BRO, JUST BE NT
yeah good luck doing PUA in a place where most don't speak english

Honestly, the tinder results are worse than america assuming you don't try california where the male to female ratio is awful.

Philippines is a different story and is much better, however it's a shithole.

I fully expect the replies to say I'm full of shit. Whatever.

Never tried SEA, but as far as am I ethnic subhuman I wont

Philippines is a different story and is much better, however it's a shithole.

Philippines is a total sh*thole compared even to Thailand - the only way to tolerate it is by living is 5 star hotels/resorts most of the time without leaving the place and have a pimp to bring prostitutes(for those who need this sort of service), but they still managed to inflate prices a lot, when in Thailand 5* hotel costs 80 bucks/day in much more poor Philippines its around $150..200/day. Food is more expensive too. So to not live in Philippines like in a total sh*thole one should spend more money than in Thailand while getting far less value(excluding girls for standard cells) from it.

Philippines is a total sh*thole compared even to Thailand - the only way to tolerate it is by living is 5 star hotels/resorts most of the time without leaving the place and have a pimp to bring prostitutes(for those who need this sort of service), but they still managed to inflate prices a lot, when in Thailand 5* hotel costs 80 bucks/day in much more poor Philippines its around $150..200/day. Food is more expensive too. So to not live in Philippines like in a total sh*thole one should spend more money than in Thailand while getting far less value(excluding girls for standard cells) from it.

yup, but you aint getting laid in thailand unless you chase ugly ass hookers or ladyboys

so it's all pretty fucking stupid

Chad-lite or maybe a chad from IG: Shit results, mostly trannies and hookers or fat frauding thai girls. A few cute ones who gave bitchy responses.

On tinder they are all aiming for direct providers(sugar daddies). Chad looks like a cheap fuckboi for them.

Find someone with a gold around the neck in front of BMW of Ferrari - you'd probably get much better "results" with those gold diggers. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
yup, but you aint getting laid in thailand unless you chase ugly ass hookers or ladyboys

True, to ascend with a non hooker foid as a low tier normie Philippines is a much better place than Thailand.

Last edited:
On tinder they are all aiming for direct providers(sugar daddies). Chad looks like a cheap fuckboi for them.

Find someone with a gold around the neck in front of BMW of Ferrari - you'd probably get much better "results" with those gold diggers. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

True, to ascend with a non hooker foid as a low tier normie Philippines is a much better place than Thailand.

yup, it's a fucking joke

JBW is for white chad only

i wouldn't mind living in a shit hole in PH if i had fast internet and maybe a 7/11 near by

I didn´t get a single like this year, no matter what location i set.
Now i believe it´s over for sub 8 theory.

i wouldn't mind living in a shit hole in PH if i had fast internet and maybe a 7/11 near by

7/11 is mostly Thai only thing unfortunately(need to recheck though). And PH has troubles with fast internet too. I'am on a fence between Thailand and PH but leaning towards Thailand a bit.

7/11 is mostly Thai only thing unfortunately(need to recheck though). And PH has troubles with fast internet too. I'am on a fence between Thailand and PH but leaning towards Thailand a bit.

but why TH? your chances of getting laid there are damn near 0

tinder in manila vs BKK is night and day

TH is a poor shithole (overall) and it's worse off than some rural area in the USA, that's how fucking trash it is

but why TH? your chances of getting laid there are damn near 0

I know but I'am planning to become at least semi volcel.

TH is a poor shithole (overall) and it's worse off than some rural area in the USA

Some areas are ok like pattaya naklua(see google images). And no gopniks. PH features both gopniks and gands as a bonus to higher prices for everything.

I tried it in Thailand and Vietnam and Philippines and let me tell you to many lady boys in Thailand bro to many in Vietnam I had just a few messages but I did use photoshop and lie about my hight being 198 meters :feelshaha: :feelsrope:

is the philippines that bad?what about crime over there?should i be worried about being robbed 24/7?

is the philippines that bad?what about crime over there?should i be worried about being robbed 24/7?

Yeah they have police with shotguns in every analog of 7/11 since local gopniks could rob not only JBWs but every shop. Thailand is free from sh*t like this.

Some places are much more safe there like metro manila, makati or cebu.

I didn´t get a single like this year, no matter what location i set.
Now i believe it´s over for sub 8 theory.
you mean sub 8 thoery is legit?

Yeah they have police with shotguns in every analog of 7/11 since local gopniks could rob not only JBWs but every shop. Thailand is free from sh*t like this.

Some places are much more safe there like metro manila, makati or cebu.
how much safer is metro manila?

you mean sub 8 thoery is legit?

In the west probably yes, if you want to ascend purely based on looks. If you are 6 and 7 you also need to clownmaxx, moneymaxx, housemaxx, carmaxx, betabuxmaxx, simpmaxx.

I just imagined my self as 7/10 man and girl from tinder wants to meet me. And i don´t have a car, i can´t drive my head is spinning. No way she will go out with me just like that.

Or imagine you had a nice time with girl you met and she tells you to come to your place and there is no your place. You open the door and there is your family and she is like wtf?

It´s not enough to have a job, savings and good game.

In the west probably yes, if you want to ascend purely based on looks. If you are 6 and 7 you also need to clownmaxx, moneymaxx, housemaxx, carmaxx, betabuxmaxx, simpmaxx.

I just imagined my self as 7/10 man and girl from tinder wants to meet me. And i don´t have a car, i can´t drive my head is spinning. No way she will go out with me just like that.

Or imagine you had a nice time with girl you met and she tells you to come to your place and there is no your place. You open the door and there is your family and she is like wtf?

It´s not enough to have a job, savings and good game.
exactly. anything besides looks is cope.