Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder in Asia

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Honestly my hate against noodlewhores getting bigger everyday.

Volcel of u wouldn't fuck there noodle whore pussys

But but he is good looking, prob a Chad

I spared you his tiny dick.

"I'm what incels call Chad"

Attachments

• yxTPXbN.jpg
    yxTPXbN.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 205
It's ridiculous how easy chad has it. He has everything served on a golden platter.

He is not Chad. A simple normie, nothing more.

Nothing more insulting than some dicklet white boy coming to your country and thinking he's chad, he got pushed around and rejected in the west but he acts like a king in asia

We do not even know if he is a Chad. As a white man, you do not have to be a chad to be a slayer in Asia.

I'm going with the assumption that he's chad. I doubt she'd accept an ugly white male. Also, let's just say he's chad and white, that's a significant minority in Asia and would stand out to all the rest of the guys. The same rules apply in the US, chad's only make up a minority which is why they are desired more by women than a normie.

I posted a picture of him... at least look at his nerdy ass. I edited his dick out (my fucking eyes).
JBW

noodle whores are worse than nazi's

@Michael15651

@MSCW has posted a picture of the man and he does not look like a chad. As already mentioned, as a white man in asia, you do not have to look like a Chad in order to slay.

Average white dude mogs 90% of asians easily.

I fucking hate Asian women. Bunch of fucking cumdumpsters.

It reminds me of the asian male model complaining how average (at best) white dudes slayed all the noodlewhores.

JFL at all the coping JBW deniers on this forum

Anyone got that vid of the fat asian dude with bad breath harassing some mixed couple on the train? need some fap material boyos.

This incel channel is centered on ethnic problems.

Nothing more insulting than some dicklet white boy coming to your country and thinking he's chad, he got pushed around and rejected in the west but he acts like a king in asia
>thinking
no, he doesn't think he is chad in asia. he IS chad in asia

I wanna go to SEA and make a bunch of noodlewhores into my personal cum receptacles tbh.. seems so easy,l why suffer in the west when there’s legit billions of noodlewhores that would gladly become our sex slaves

I dont even find these noodlewhores attractive. They are not more than 6/10....

He is not Chad. A simple normie, nothing more.
To a noodle, even St. BlackOps2cel is a Chad:

Even this guy got matches in SEA:

Honestly my hate against noodlewhores getting bigger everyday.

Just be white Chad theory. Me as 3/10 stood no chance, matches are meaningless if they don't want to have sex with you.
But but he is good looking, prob a Chad

I spared you his tiny dick.

"I'm what incels call Chad"
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

He's got to have been like 7/10 at least. Maybe 6.

It reminds me of the asian male model complaining how average (at best) white dudes slayed all the noodlewhores.

This guys a chang tho and can easily slay.

Lol Curry in the comments laments that it's over but gets a ray of hope from some ethnic twat....

Here he is....

"Definitely not short or ugly but what do you think?"

JFl it's over that's what I think, time to pack it in and make an account here.

He's 5ft8 manlet curry, game over, that virtue signaling ethnic bitch is white mans property.

barry is going to invade asia later this year.

this thread is lifefuel

noodle whores are worst than sex dolls

How the fuck do you change countries without paying? GPS and proxy programs don't work for me.