Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tinder height verification

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
Is this for real or a joke? :what::lul:

2e498xl.jpg

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F961039%252F5de59a63-f2f2-4750-bed5-394872ccf32e.png%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252890%2529.png

coper manlets still saying its a joke. lmao

check the date at the bottom right of your computer screen

Im finding multiple articles that it was april fools joke. Its included with other jokes big companies had

Im finding multiple articles that it was april fools joke. Its included with other jokes big companies had

Would like if it was true tbh, but even if it was a joke I think it showed normies how important height is.

"Hehe look goy, I made a funny BUY BUY BUY aren't I the funniest YOUR DEMOCRACY IS BOUGHT WITH MY MONEY of all the 5 companies FREEDOM OF SPEECH? NOT ON MY KIPPAH! that own everything in the world?"

never going to use this garbage again

Would like if it was true tbh, but even if it was a joke I think it showed normies how important height is.
I hoped it was real too as it would serve as major blackpill. Most comments in reddit were dissapointing though. For one guy who complained there was 5 who called him out for being misogynistic

Tinder´s revenue is probably based on short men buying boosts. But the joke was atomic blackpill caliber, so when will manlets learn?

I hoped it was real too as it would serve as major blackpill. Most comments in reddit were dissapointing though. For one guy who complained there was 5 who called him out for being misogynistic

Good thing we are not manlets bro.

5'9 is average. :lul:

I’d assume it’s a joke.

They won't do non make up verification or weight verification, the two ways women fraud

coper manlets still saying its a joke. lmao

It's not. Came out several days before today.

FARCICAL. Complaining about misandrist heightism is misogynistic now. Who knew right.

damn that dude Tyler would be a lot better without that 5'9 in the bio