Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder Grandma Is Loving The Single Life

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-

She has more smv than all of us combined. Men are so desperate they'll fuck a granny. Her looksmatch euthanized himself. Also, this is what women think of when women say they enjoy being single. They're not imagining soul-crushing humiliating loneliness. No, they're talking about engaging in lots of casual sex. That is "single" to them. Women can never experience true romantic/sexual loneliness.

Last edited:
her looksmatch is going paddock

What a surprise, she's cumskin

5e31b83941438image

Meanwhile we are supposed to 'improve our personalities' and put in years of effort to get a landwhale.

Mgtow coping with the “wall” on suicide watch.

One foot in the grave another foot on Chads cock.

Whores will be whores. Age is just a number for them.

true, it sucks that grandma leatherskin can get laid while we rot.
I saw a thread here of a Tinder experiment of a 50year old roastie who had 20year old Chadlites superliking her profile and begging to fuck her loose pussy

Its beyond over

I saw a thread here of a Tinder experiment of a 50year old roastie who had 20year old Chadlites superliking her profile and begging to fuck her loose pussy

Its beyond over
I remember that post, that was huge suifuel. There is absolutely no hope.

Its beyond over
Beyond never began

When a foid says she's happy it basically means she is happy because she can utilize her unlimited smv to the max.

disgusting ngl :feelsugh:

volcel if you wouldn't marry her

Old whore celebrated by shekel media. Barf.

i am indeed desperate enough to fuck her, but i would never pay to fuck.

Her smv mogs ours.

Its beyond over

Damn wish I was there to see that. Anyone remember the pigwoman experiment from 4chan?

This is why we need another world war

The wall is a cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back