Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tinder founders are Jewish

BlueCore

BlueCore

Wake me up in Anarchy
★★★★★
Can't make this shit up :feelskek:

Rad was born in Los Angeles, California to an Iranian Jewish family.

Wolfe Herd was born as Whitney Wolfe in Salt Lake City, Utah, to Kelly Wolfe, who was Catholic, and Michael Wolfe, a wealthy property developer, who was Jewish.

https://forward.com/schmooze/397441/bumble-vs-tinder-whats-jewish-about-the-epic-dating-site-war/
Both Wolfe Herd and Tinder co-founder Justin Mateen have Jewish roots

Haha I actually did figure that out by just logging in to Tinder. Most people shown first are top tier. If a nonjew made Tinder, it would show people in all shapes in the feed and have no bs algorithm.

Also having to pay to unskip a profile is just j*wish lol.

And Bogdanoffcel is propably the true owner of all incel medias :feelsaww:

Haha I actually did figure that out by just logging in to Tinder. Most people shown first are top tier. If a nonjew made Tinder, it would show people in all shapes in the feed and have no bs algorithm.

Also having to pay to unskip a profile is just j*wish lol.

And Bogdanoffcel is propably the true owner of all incel medias :feelsaww:
imagine paying for that shit

@Regenerator @DarkStar

(((They))) own everything

the memes write themselves as always

Jews own every trash thing and if there's anything good the Jews buy it for lowball price and make it trash and suck all the pennies out of it. Fucking rats

I dare them to drop a bunker buster on me when I go to Syria or Palestine

Yes, they track data on you online and if you rank as an anti-semite they rig the algorithm against you in a form of genocidal attack.

IMG 20240919 000351

> Jews own all the dating apps
> Dating apps are the way 60%+ of young people find romantic partners
Just sounds like the antichrist consolidating power

good for them, wish I could also make billions of dollars leveraging a shitty app and my powerful connections in the media to hype it for me :feelsaww: :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back