Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Tinder for slumber parties?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
It's impossible to find someone to have a slumber party with if you're an incel. Not many people enjoy this kind of thing, so you need a very vast network of friends.

But I think: friendship is magic, and you don't need witchcraft to watch movies, consoom snacks, play card/board games and tell jokes. It takes months or even years to make friends, and for truecels like me it seems impossible. And even if you manage to find a friend, you may find out that he doesn't even like slumber parties and you've wasted all this time. There should be an easier solution.

People use dating apps to find partners. Tinder is also used for one night stands and finding "fuck buddies". We could apply the same thing for slumber parties. A slumber app, Tinder for slumber parties, where you could find someone for… well… that's still a "one night stand", I guess, or perhaps even a "slumber buddy".

Such app could be focused on things relevant to slumber parties. You could put in your movie taste, food preferences/restrictions, your knowledge about card/board games (useful for more complex games, you don't want to waste half the night explaining the rules to someone) etc.

To make the experience safer (aka avoid getting robbed, you're essentially inviting strangers for a sleepover), you could organize the whole event in a rented hotel room. Perhaps you could even organize a giant slumber party with like 10-20 people and rent a bungalow for this purpose or something.

Of course, I'd prefer making actual true, true friends and having a sleepover with them, but that doesn't seem possible. Perhaps such reductionist approach could be my only chance at experiencing a slumber party. I wish someone made an app like this. I could technically make a website like this (or perhaps even an app, I imagine Android dev can't be that hard), but I have no idea nor money to promote it.

What is this mental garbage?

Clearly mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years

no one would go to a cels slumber party though.
maybe u could find a facebook group of normies' slumber party and try to invite yourself to a public one.

It's impossible to find someone to have a slumber party with if you're an incel. Not many people enjoy this kind of thing, so you need a very vast network of friends.

But I think: friendship is magic, and you don't need witchcraft to watch movies, consoom snacks, play card/board games and tell jokes. It takes months or even years to make friends, and for truecels like me it seems impossible. And even if you manage to find a friend, you may find out that he doesn't even like slumber parties and you've wasted all this time. There should be an easier solution.

People use dating apps to find partners. Tinder is also used for one night stands and finding "fuck buddies". We could apply the same thing for slumber parties. A slumber app, Tinder for slumber parties, where you could find someone for… well… that's still a "one night stand", I guess, or perhaps even a "slumber buddy".

Such app could be focused on things relevant to slumber parties. You could put in your movie taste, food preferences/restrictions, your knowledge about card/board games (useful for more complex games, you don't want to waste half the night explaining the rules to someone) etc.

To make the experience safer (aka avoid getting robbed, you're essentially inviting strangers for a sleepover), you could organize the whole event in a rented hotel room. Perhaps you could even organize a giant slumber party with like 10-20 people and rent a bungalow for this purpose or something.

Of course, I'd prefer making actual true, true friends and having a sleepover with them, but that doesn't seem possible. Perhaps such reductionist approach could be my only chance at experiencing a slumber party. I wish someone made an app like this. I could technically make a website like this (or perhaps even an app, I imagine Android dev can't be that hard), but I have no idea nor money to promote it.
A wholesome idea but too unrealistic. I dont see it happening. I have noticed that you have been wanting to friendshipmaxx so i can appreciate the effort.

This is what inceldom does to you.

If my theory about The Harem Age is correct, then the best dating app to build right now would be a Harem-specific dating site that excludes all sub-9 males right off the bat and is geared toward women who want to fuck Chad and join his harem. Since women are no longer interested in dating sub8 males or having monogamous relstionships, then just tailor the app to make those bitches pay for a chance to fuck GigaChads.

Imagine not having slumber parties as an incel in 2020

If my theory about The Harem Age is correct, then the best dating app to build right now would be a Harem-specific dating site that excludes all sub-9 males right off the bat and is geared toward women who want to fuck Chad and join his harem. Since women are no longer interested in dating sub8 males or having monogamous relstionships, then just tailor the app to make those bitches pay for a chance to fuck GigaChads.

Women are in gigachad harems already but they dont admit it publicly because they still want to benefit from betabux from their bluepilled boyfriends and husbands

So I dont think the app would be very popular

I would have a slumber party with you bro
We can play Silent hill or watch a spooky movie and do the weed if your down for it, or just have clean fun and have snacks
come to Louisiana bro we’ll party

Women are in gigachad harems already but they dont admit it publicly because they still want to benefit from betabux from their bluepilled boyfriends and husbands

So I dont think the app would be very popular
But there's no app specifically for harem dating. Harems exist but in a disorganized way. I'm imagining a foid would pay to join the site and see who all the other foids in the harem are, get information about the Chad and his lifestyle, and apply to become a member of the harem. The app would be like a scheduling app that would organize which foid(s) the Chad fucks on each day of the week. That kind of app doesn't exist, and I think you're wrong, it would instantly make all other dating apps obsolete.

I'd call the app PoundTown, or Haremr or something.

Still ends up being about sex for normgroids

But there's no app specifically for harem dating. Harems exist but in a disorganized way. I'm imagining a foid would pay to join the site and see who all the other foids in the harem are, get information about the Chad and his lifestyle, and apply to become a member of the harem. The app would be like a scheduling app that would organize which foid(s) the Chad fucks on each day of the week. That kind of app doesn't exist, and I think you're wrong, it would instantly make all other dating apps obsolete.

I'd call the app PoundTown, or Haremr or something.

Lol well I actually hope I'm wrong and hope this app happens

It would speed up the economic collapse faster than anything I can imagine

If it becomes public knowledge that all foids are in chad harems, men will simply stop working and governments will go bankrupt

The only reason this isn't already the case AFAICT is because men don't realize how much sex foids are having with chad right now behind their backs

Clearly mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years

He missed out having sleepovers with your 10-11 year old school friends watching movies and ordering takeout food or whatever normies do, I wouldn't know since I had no friends.

He missed out having sleepovers with your 10-11 year old school friends watching movies and ordering takeout food or whatever normies do, I wouldn't know since I had no friends.

sorry but this sounds really retarded

This is a really based idea OP