Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder fake profile question...

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
What do you think is more hurtful to an FHO's feelings while using a fake profile chad tinder??

Replying once to a stacey, and then not replying after it?

Ignoring her message all together?

or replying back constantly and then ignoring her after she starts getting toasty ( horny)?

Currently, i have had stacies message me first ( so much for normies = women dont message men first teehee) and ive replied once but then ignored every other message.

The only ones i have replied to constantly are the landwhales or 5/10s just to fuck around with their mind lel.

Deprive them of attention. Reply to them only once and ghost them. Or if you want the best of the best : when they tell you something spicy or ask you to rate them or if you think they’re cute, simply reply by “lol” or something that will leave them in suspense and not sleep the whole night. I once did it to a roastie and she was left totally insecure and kept spamming me BEGGING to reply back.

I just ignore them, because I don't see any reason to talk to females when I get nothing out of it.

Octopusgun2 said:
Deprive them of attention. Reply to them only once and ghost them. Or if you want the best of the best : when they tell you something spicy or ask you to rate them or if you think they’re cute, simply reply by “lol” or something that will leave them in suspense and not sleep the whole night. I once did it to a roastie and she was left totally insecure and kept spamming me BEGGING to reply back.
lel another roastie gettin toasty

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back