Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tinder experiments Lain

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
Before you read the thread, I'm no cuck, don't give to much of a shit about shit!, sleeping pills are taking over but hear me out:

I wanted to follow in the steps ,of saint @uninstall uniand his cold roach experime tags and do the following experiment:

I will go on tinder every night and like EVERYONE until I run out of likes, then I'll report to you guys next day so you can see what I found. This w/o.. be done everyday for week, for starts.

Blockade: shit social skills, even a12 year old can converse better than me at this point.

Anyway that's it. First ÷port tomorrow

Night night

Before you read the thread, I'm no cuck, don't give to much of a shit about shit!, sleeping pills are taking over but hear me out:

I wanted to follow in the steps ,of saint @uninstall uniand his cold roach experime tags and do the following experiment:

I will go on tinder every night and like EVERYONE until I run out of likes, then I'll report to you guys next day so you can see what I found. This w/o.. be done everyday for week, for starts.

Blockade: shit social skills, even a12 year old can converse better than me at this point.

Anyway that's it. First ÷port tomorrow

Night night
@uninstall still needs his crown over his avatar for getting rejected 1000 consecutive times.

Good luck, OP

Good luck OP,lets see what gonna happen

The first focking report - 15/01
It starts on 13/01, night. Did the blind like blasting until my likes were gone. Didn't think much of it and just went to sleep.

Next day 14/01 I received 3 matches spaced during the day:

- first: landwhale and that's it, nothing more to add;
- second: quasi landwhale, super straight and narrow, religious, does not drink or smoke and hates the left lol;
- third: 7/10 thot that's into aesthetics shit.

--------------------------INSTERACTIONS------------------

First: she ghosted me really fast jfl;
Second: we actually had a lively conversation;
Third: bit of conversation and them ghosted lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
About today 15/01.... nothing happened. Even tried to initiate conversation with the second foid, but after almost 4 hours and no response, I suppose this mean ghost.

And back to square zero we are

I will go on tinder every night and like EVERYONE until I run out of likes,
This will get you shadow banned... ironically, the best strategy for incels is to dislike the top 20% just to not get shadowbanned, you have almost 0% chance with the top 20% anyway so you won't be missing any matches in doing so

You could just run a script on your phone tbh

I like the title , nice reference

This will get you shadow banned... ironically, the best strategy for incels is to dislike the top 20% just to not get shadowbanned, you have almost 0% chance with the top 20% anyway so you won't be missing any matches in doing so
I know about this, if that is the case, I'll alternate from normal liking to blast liking.

You could just run a script on your phone tbh
No point in using scripts if the task won't take more than a minute to complete by hand.

*crack*

Sip

Yep, Serial Experiments Lain was a good anime.

30_year_old_boomer.jpg

Now for a BRUTAL timepill.....

Serial Experiments Lain is over 20 years old

There are people here who weren't even alive when it came out. :feelsrope:
Yeah... I don't even remember how it went, it's been very long since I saw Lain on TV....