Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder experiment

U

uruguayan

I gave up
★★
I just started a Tinder experiment with this picture. It´s not me. I wrote in the description: Genetically inferior. 5'6, diabetic and I have trouble with social interaction. I am a NEET and I barely go outside. I wrote everything in Spanish except for the text in the picture.
Trucho1234

Why not just english? Oh, are you from South america?

yes, I am from Uruguay. My hypothesis is that I will get at least one match in a week

yes, I am from Uruguay. My hypothesis is that I will get at least one match in a week
Kek no way, unless you get whore advertisement, like professional whores who use tinder to do marketing

Give us the results here soon

How is the dating scene down there in Uruguay and in South America in general?

just run loser game bruh

How is the dating scene down there in Uruguay and in South America in general?
I don´t know in other countries, but in Uruguay it´s pretty good, I would say that if you are a normie you can do ok unless you are truly hideous, like a 1 or a 2, and you can even do ok if you are not a normie as long as you are 6.5+.
But I am very autistic, I have social anxiety and I am bald and ugly and my head has a weird shape, so I don´t even try.

I don´t know in other countries, but in Uruguay it´s pretty good, I would say that if you are a normie you can do ok unless you are truly hideous, like a 1 or a 2, and you can even do ok if you are not a normie as long as you are 6.5+.
But I am very autistic, I have social anxiety and I am bald and ugly and my head has a weird shape, so I don´t even try.

Interesting, I've said before that if South America was more developed and not so crime infested it could be another type of SEA.

ı'm trying same with my own photos for ONE year and got no matches

ı'm trying same with my own photos for ONE year and got no matches
But did you write something in the picture? I think most people don´t read the biography they just look at the picture, and if they see text they tend to read it, at least out of curiosity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back