Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tinder experiment [Serial Killer Chad v2]

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I will make a profile with Chad pictures and a bio reading:

“I want to hurt you and everyone you know. I will piss in your skull and use it as a goblet. I keep hammers on every flat surface on my house, all meant for crushing skulls through the fucking face. I’m always angry. I peel my finger nails off and use them to impale the small rodents that get caught in my home made vermin traps. You must come to my murder-house. Not that you have a choice, bitch. I will rape you and then feed you to my killer dog, who will tear you to shreds. I keep him in a constant state of starvation, and power drilled rusty nails into his paws.”

We all know how this will go but its worth exploring for lols imo

Last edited:
Good idea. Bet your chadfish will get hundreds of matches. Should be interesting. Will bookmark this

Lol, good profile summary :feelskek:

Post results bro

lol tag me when results are posted

LOL. As if foids could ever be "raped" by that dude. Can't rape the willing after all

@Over_this_Life @werty1457 @Personalityinkwell

jfl I just opened tinder and got this
9298DB83 2ABA 422F 88EE 386F7EB9FB98

We will never know the official results unless I make another account but too lazy tbh someone will have to take up my torch or something

View attachment 273046
We will never know the official results unless I make another account but too lazy tbh someone will have to take up my torch or something
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 273046
lol, what a shame

Wouldn't matter, not like foids would read it.

9298DB83-2ABA-422F-88EE-386F7EB9FB98.jpeg

That's too bad. I have seen worse bios fly under the radar. Guess they didn't like your personality. Thanks for the reminder about this