Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tinder experiment proofs that black woman would be down to fuck a white racist Chad. Muh it's all about personality

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

smfh. nothign more to say

racism is only a crime if a non-chad male does it

Just lol at this joke of an existence. Chad always wins. Incels always lose.

Chad is a living God and can do anything

Jfl if a foid put no guys under 6ft no guy under 6ft would message her out of shame. Foids on the other hand have no shame. They'll still try it

Some of these tinder excitements are starting to look fake tbh :waitwhat:

chad can say he would take a huge dump on nelson mandela grave and jerk off on martin luther king bones while wearing a kkk outfit and foids of every race would still fuck him

So If I hand out bananas at a Black Woman's event, I'll get sex?
Maybe I'll have better luck getting sex if I just leave the peels all over the floor.

There’s no end to how far they’ll go

Attachments

• 3D8C9A68-3FBA-441B-8F91-F2396BA66458.jpeg
    3D8C9A68-3FBA-441B-8F91-F2396BA66458.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 210
They're called swirlers and they are the bane of the world.

ethnic foids are mentally ill. I hate em as much as I do white foids

racism is only a crime if a non-chad male does it
This

I have a Chad I hate in my grade that's good friends with foid twins, they're like 6/10 and 7/10
They compete for his attention, the one he seems to like better (the better looking one) does nothing but Is a little touchy, the other one is tryharding, super touchy, wears nail polish,lip stick etc of his choosing.

He says nigger a lot and other racist slurs and the twins are SJW "muh quality, muh Male toxicity" bitches who attack ppl who aren't politically correct. Most of them are normie and below beta fags, white knight orbiter cunts, you get the idea.

If I say nigger, they would skin me alive and hang me on the strings attached to your eyeballs on a burning, salted cross.
Somehow when Chad says nigger, then fucking chuckle, playfully hit him or hold his mouth shut and tell him "omgeee stop saying that, Chad TEEHEE"

Chad is another species, its insane.
It never begun

"I enjoy your white shirt" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just wear a shirt bro